09/26/18, 09:55 AM   #1
Askedal
[Request] Mod for Sell/Offer Overview per Guild

Hi,

it would be great if somebody could implement a mod that shows a list of offers per guild, means how many items do I have already offered in which guild and what will they possible bring. A small popup window when I open the trade window (where I can offer/sell items in my 5 guilds) would be enough.

Guild Items Gold
------------------------------------
Guild 1 0/30 0
Guild 2 17/30 45000
Guild 3 3/30 42

So I can see which guild needs more items and where i have enough items offered already. That would be really great.

many thanks

Askedal
09/26/18, 10:30 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I just thought about adding this to my addon FCOGuildInfo but then I talked to a dev who should know and he told me:

Code:
there is no way to get the item info outside of guild stores and you have to switch to each guild in the code in order to query it
So getting the listed items for their count, the information and the price it's listed for, needs a lot of work, event checks for new listed/aborted list etc., cache them in the savedvars for each char and update them properly each time.
So I'm not adding it as it is too much work, and would blow up the savedvars of the addon, sorry.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Mod for Sell/Offer Overview per Guild