05/28/19, 04:24 AM   #1
gimmy77

Exclamation Mad for TESO invitation...

Hi guys,

i write in this place... because I can't find the way to have an invitation to the forum TESO ... I follow to the letter all the procedure that in fact is very simple, and I use a browser Chrome not something strange. Arrived at the end when I click on NEED INVITATION CODE which then asks for the username and what I want (obviously the invitation ....) I click on next and nothing happens ... the ticket DOES NOT BE CREATED, I can't find it anywhere It's crazy .... sorry but I had to "let off steam" somewhere.

Anyone have this problem... any help, please ?? Thanks.

Gimmy
05/28/19, 07:31 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Which steps did you follow? You should have received an email with an invitation code after you created your account. If not, you can request a new one as explained here.
05/29/19, 05:29 AM   #3
gimmy77

Exclamation

Hi mate,

i follow all steps TO REQUEST AN INVITATION but at the end of all process i not find my ticket although I have completed everything and received no errors. I tried to log out and then log in again, I tried with other browsers ... I just don't understand, the ticket i should create, like any ticket (which I've already created for other things ....) does not appear ... there is ... if i create a ticket from within the game and explain the thing continue to send me the usual message (automatic) on the usual process .... THAT DOES NOT WORK ... my God HELP ME !!!
05/29/19, 05:44 AM   #4
sirinsidiator

The invitation code should arrive via email. Maybe it got classified as a junk mail, so check that folder too. If that still doesn't work, did you try the form that was mentioned in the last sentence on the page I linked?
05/30/19, 05:45 AM   #5
gimmy77

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
The invitation code should arrive via email. Maybe it got classified as a junk mail, so check that folder too. If that still doesn't work, did you try the form that was mentioned in the last sentence on the page I linked?
I try to search to junk email but nothing... in fact now i try using exactly that i write in the last post... i try and then i don't know

Anyway thanks mate, this forum are awesome and people same

Ciao Gimmy.
05/30/19, 05:53 AM   #6
sirinsidiator

If that still didn't work, you could try to reach out to them on twitter and explain that you already tried all the steps in the knowledge base article, but nothing worked. Maybe they can help you there.
05/30/19, 08:10 AM   #7
gimmy77

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
If that still didn't work, you could try to reach out to them on twitter and explain that you already tried all the steps in the knowledge base article, but nothing worked. Maybe they can help you there.
Thanks mate, now i try

ESOUI » General Discussion » Tech Chat » Mad for TESO invitation...