06/09/19, 06:02 PM   #1
Juneauz
Way to hide "blue bar" over compass in quest zones

I'm looking for an addon that will allow me to hide the blue bar that appears over the compass when you enter a quest area.

I'm playing without compass (there's an option to hide it in Votan's minimap's settings), and it's pretty annoying to have that blue bar appear every time.

Thanks for your help.
06/13/19, 03:21 AM   #2
Keldor

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Juneauz View Post
I'm looking for an addon that will allow me to hide the blue bar that appears over the compass when you enter a quest area.

I'm playing without compass (there's an option to hide it in Votan's minimap's settings), and it's pretty annoying to have that blue bar appear every time.

Thanks for your help.
Can you attach a screenshot of the blue bar to this post? I can't see a blue bar in the game

Keldor
06/13/19, 04:12 AM   #3
Kyoma
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Keldor View Post
Can you attach a screenshot of the blue bar to this post? I can't see a blue bar in the game

Keldor
He's talking about how the compass will 'glow' blue when you are in the active quest's objective area.

Edit: You can try posting this on Votan's Minimap's page as a feature request/possible bug.

Last edited by Kyoma : 06/13/19 at 04:15 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Way to hide "blue bar" over compass in quest zones