03/09/15, 05:10 PM   #1
BornDownUnder
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Incorrect addon Title displayed in Minion

MundusMap just received an update, it is displaying as GearSwap

This is for the installed addons pane, not under Find More.

Under the Find More pane in Minion, it displays MundusMap just fine, though does not display as currently installed until you install it over the top of the previous version, the previous version still displays as GearSwap.

Last edited by BornDownUnder : 03/09/15 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Typos be my bane of existence lately...
03/09/15, 11:34 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hi BornDownUnder,

If you restart Minion does it show the name correctly under installed then? Or does it keep the wrong name?
03/10/15, 01:51 AM   #3
BornDownUnder
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Hi BornDownUnder,

If you restart Minion does it show the name correctly under installed then? Or does it keep the wrong name?
It's really odd, I've got some pics which will show installed for GearSwap & MundusMap and find more for GearSwap, also a little pic of my library folder to show you the non-existence of GearSwap in my addons.

http://s1292.photobucket.com/user/Bo...inion%20Issues
03/10/15, 02:01 AM   #4
BornDownUnder
Well I am not sure as to what the cause is/was, I have never used the addon GearSwap, I decided to see what would happen if I updated the addon, it downloaded GearSwap just fine, then uninstalled it just fine leaving MundusMap completely alone.

To note I went and did a search for MundusMap after first post via Find More and it displayed as not installed even though I had the folder in addons directory, so I went ahead and installed it again, which is why it showed up as being installed when I took the snip...

It was not listed under installed at all before I downloaded it via Find More (Sorry, I really should have thought of taking a pic prior to re-installing MundusMap, been doing study for several hours)

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Incorrect addon Title displayed in Minion