01/09/23, 12:54 AM   #1
Debauchka
Exclamation Lazy Writ Crafter not recognizing libcustommenu is installed

Greetings,

I wanted to clear out master writs I've gotten from daily crafting writ reward boxes during the New Life Festival for the double xp they would provide.

I right clicked the writ and couldn't find the "craft sealed writ" option.
I went into the add on settings and found the option to craft a sealed writ, but the word off (or on if the option above it was engaged) was greyed out and there was a triangle symbol with an exclamation mark next to it - just like the icon in the title of this post.
I hovered over the symbol and it said this feature requires LibCustomMenu.
I looked in my add ons tab and sure enough, LibCustomMenu is installed and running.
LibCustomMenu is currently tagged as out of date, but no other add ons which rely upon it are misbehaving.

Is there any reason that my Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter should not be recognizing LibCustomMenu? Crafting sealed writs is a very valuable feature of this add on!

Thank You to the mod developers and thank you for maintaining them! ESO would be much less fun without your work!

Thank You very much to anyone giving informed advice here.

Last edited by Debauchka : 01/09/23 at 01:46 AM.
01/09/23, 03:23 AM   #2
tim99

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
inb4 "ask in addon comment section"
01/09/23, 05:56 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons

-> "If you have a specific addon related question or bug report"

If this does not help (~14 days later): Create your thread here (and tell us you asked in the addon comments already!).

THANK YOU (for making us feel like hamsters in their wheels, again...).

Hint:
"Out of date" says nothing, google it or read the sticky posts here at the forums to get an explanation.
The version of the dependencies is what matters, so keep the dependencies up2date too, like your addons.
You can see the actual version either at the addon manager ingame at the addond escription/title, or at the folder
live/AddOns/LibCustomMenu/ in the file LibCustomMenu.txt
-> Check the ## AddOnVersion tag or ## Version (if it exists) and compare to the version shown here at the addon/library at ESOUI.

Logout, delete live/AddOns/LibCustomMenu
Delete any LibCustomMenu in subfolders like "/libs/" of your addons!
Download the newest version of it and install to live/AddOns/LibCustomMenu.

Last edited by Baertram : 01/09/23 at 06:04 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Lazy Writ Crafter not recognizing libcustommenu is installed