Ascending Tide DLC & Update 33
If you're an AddOn author make sure to check out the changes with 101033 in this thread sirinsidiator created.
- Fixed an issue where the item set collections UI wouldn't reflect an unlock if more than one was unlocked in the same action.
- Added an error message for when you try to travel using a Wayshrine as a ghost.
- Fixed an issue where items on the Impresario wouldn't appear completely in the purchased state when they were purchased.
- Fixed a UI error that could display when pasting an achievement name in the search field.
- New inventory items will now be still marked as new even after a loading screen.
- Your unread mail count now correctly decrements when unread mail expires.
- Added an OnFilterChanged callback to UNIVERSAL_DECONSTRUCTION.deconstructionPanel in order to support integration with the upcoming Deconstruction Assistant's tabs and filters.
- Fixed an issue where the New Moon Acolyte item set incorrectly showed an increased core ability cost in the Advanced Stats UI.
- Fixed several issues with Ability Timers not working correctly with some abilities.
- Fixed an issue where returning to the Skill Advisor after purchasing a skill wouldn't scroll to the new skill.
- Added a Controls menu to the Gamepad UI settings where you can rebind various settings with a controller.
- Fixed an issue where the following collections of books in Eidetic Memory did not have icons when viewed in Gamepad mode:
- Anequina Archives
- Books of Blackwood
- Dispatches from the Deadlands
- Pellitine Postings
- Solitude Soliloquies
- Systres Tomes and Scrolls
- The Impresario's Catalogue
- The Reach Reader
- Western Skyrim Register
- Fixed an issue where the Gamepad screenshot mode could not be fully used with a keyboard input.
- Fixed a UI error that would appear when searching for items within non-existent sub-categories.
Help & Tutorials
- Fixed an issue where clicking a Help link that was shared from the Help menu by another player would not display the appropriate Help tutorial.
- Updated the pop-up Deconstruction Tutorials, to put spaces before keybinds.
- Updated some help descriptions which had incorrect keybind information for players using the gamepad interface on a PC with keyboard.
- Updated the tutorial shown when accessing the emote menu for the first time using a controller.
- Corrected some incorrect keybindings referenced in help and tutorial messages.
- Fixed an issue where the Zone Guide wouldn't show progress in the Imperial City questline if you changed your alliance partway through.
Last edited by Dolby : 03/15/22 at 07:52 AM.