06/15/22, 01:23 PM   #1
BornGrumpy
Unhappy AwesomeGuildStore Not Working

I have used AwesomeGuildStore since i first started playing the game and never had any issues. Since High Isle, whenever I try to search a merchant or post something for sale (basically when I do anything in a trader) it says "Unknown Error." According to my Addons list, it is not out of date, but the only way I can get traders to work is if I disable AwesomeGuildStore. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it in Minion, but that didn't help.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions regarding how I can fix this, because the trader interface is terrible without AwesomeGuildStore.

Also, I do have all of the required dependencies for the addon.

Thanks!
06/16/22, 03:28 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Please read the sticky post named
"Please read BEFORE asking addon&library questions/post bugs/want to remove your addon" and you should find the info where to ask or report bugs which are addon related.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info....html#comments
There was an update recently did this fix your issues maybe?
Thank you

Last edited by Baertram : 06/16/22 at 03:41 AM.
06/16/22, 07:20 AM   #3
BornGrumpy
Okay, I apologize for the mistake.
06/16/22, 07:43 AM   #4
BornGrumpy
Smile

So, out of the blue, the addon is working for me again. Thanks so much for the great addon!
06/17/22, 07:17 AM   #5
Ruttle
Having same issue and all is up to date

I am having the same issue. Awesome Guild Store is not working for any of my characters. It appears to not know I am in any guilds. (I am in three) It gives me an "unknown error" message. I even tried deleting and downloading it. I do use minion and according to minion, everything is up to date. This issue started with High Isle.
06/17/22, 07:26 AM   #6
Valve

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Ruttle View Post
I am having the same issue. Awesome Guild Store is not working for any of my characters. It appears to not know I am in any guilds. (I am in three) It gives me an "unknown error" message. I even tried deleting and downloading it. I do use minion and according to minion, everything is up to date. This issue started with High Isle.
Have you tried disabling all other addons except for Awesome Guild Store?
It's always possible that another addon is breaking something that is then causing issues

If you find that fixes it you should be able to find and eleminate the problematic addon through a process of elimination

If not, you may want to check the addon page as linked by Baertram and follow the reporting steps listed there

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » AwesomeGuildStore Not Working