11/06/22, 10:49 AM   #1
Shmayken
Game Keeps Crashing, Help plz =(

Started happening after last big patch, me and a few friends use basically the same collection of add ons and we are having the same issues, we can play without mods on but as soon as we turn them on and run a few steps, game crashes, and if try to start game with mods on, just never loads, minion has all of them updated, im hoping someone cant point me to which mod is breaking the game after the update.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mod broke 1.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	309.9 KB
ID:	1522  Click image for larger version

Name:	mod broke 2.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	306.2 KB
ID:	1523  
11/06/22, 11:14 AM   #2
Masteroshi430

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Shmayken View Post
Started happening after last big patch, me and a few friends use basically the same collection of add ons and we are having the same issues, we can play without mods on but as soon as we turn them on and run a few steps, game crashes, and if try to start game with mods on, just never loads, minion has all of them updated, im hoping someone cant point me to which mod is breaking the game after the update.
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthr...6730#post46730
11/06/22, 11:21 AM   #3
Shmayken
Thank you! and maybe i shoulda taken beartrams advice and googles it first, sorry >.<
11/06/22, 02:38 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Shmayken View Post
Thank you! and maybe i shoulda taken beartrams advice and googles it first, sorry >.<
No, you guys should just let us invest our time to solve your issues... again and again.
Thanks for at least noticing our wish

Sorry for the harsh words (and it's not particularly about you now, but you are the next one in short time asking the same without investing a simple search before, so you get my words as answer now) but it really annoys me meanwhile as this seems to become a normal behavour all over the world.
So many ppl act like everyone is here/there to do solve their problems, for free, in minutes

Maybe I was raised differently, able to help myself orlearn how to find out to help myself. Or maybe it's just an egoistical way of live that I cannot understand...

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Game Keeps Crashing, Help plz =(