09/07/19, 08:44 AM   #1
Myrthian
Request: addon to categorize/sort outfit styles by how to obtain them/their source

Current state of the outfit styles tab:
- Tabs for armor slot/armor type/weapon type
- Tooltip of each outfit style outlines its source, but I have to hover over each outfit one-by-one, which is rather tedious if I just want to browse them

Expected result from a new addon:
- A combobox/filter which sorts every outfit style according to its source e.g. motif, PvP drop, dungeon completion, event, purchased from vendor etc.
- Additionally the option to display every outfit style of a set under the set's name with a counter of how many set pieces you already collected e.g. 6/9; by clicking on a set's name a list opens up with the different style parts of this particular set, each with a cross/check icon if you've already collected this particular part or not

On second thoughts: maybe I should request a feature from dev of TraitBuddy, because it already has a list of styles + the icons if you have a part of the set or not.

Last edited by Myrthian : 09/07/19 at 09:00 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: addon to categorize/sort outfit styles by how to obtain them/their source