12/01/20, 12:59 AM   #1
LivingSuSpence
Smile Easy Addon Request! :) PLEASE

I would do it myself if I knew how but it should be super easy and shouldn't ever need to be updated either. You could probably just copy and paste a lot of the code from the new SetCollectionMarker addon (unless that's against TOS but maybe the maker of that addon can just make this one)

NON-Deconstructable Jewelry
Description:All this would do is place an icon on jewelry tagged with "This cannot be deconstructed."
This would include Exemplary jewelry and jewelry aquired before Summerset release. The ultimate solution would be an option to filter these from trader results in AwesomeGuildStore if anyone could make that happen.

Reason for addon: I buy a ton of jewelry for deconstructing. Thousands. Checking every single piece of jewelry on guild stores to see if it's deconstructable would take 5x longer than it already does (which is a long time). If i wind up with a bunch of jewelry I can't deconstruct it's wasted gold and slows me down trying to get rid of it etc. it would be nice to just have a quick and easy to see warning icon on the items i need to avoid!

Please and Thanks to whoever helps!
12/01/20, 02:21 AM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Just install item saver. I'm on my phone and can't link it. Just search it.
12/01/20, 02:39 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...ItemSaver.html
Combines easily with AdvancedFilters to filter only some special traits (by filter dropdown boxes at the crafting station), FCO CraftFilter to only show banked/only hide banked/show all items at crafting tables, as well as DoItAll which is able to one-click/keybind start the deconstruction process for all items (respecting FCOItemSavers marker icons so that only the ones marked for deconsruction, or non marked items will be deconstructed.
-> Check the DoItAll settings and enable the setting to use FCOItemSaver's panel checks

FCOIS needs some time to setup to your needs but in the end it will be a great helper with protecting your items, not only jewelry, but also your gear, manage your gear by creating n gear sets, and showing visible markers in your inventories so you see at a glance what items are protected, you want to move to the bank/guild bank, etc.
You are also able to filter them to only see those items, which makes it easier for DoItAll to move all visible to the ban/withdraw all visible from the bank e.g.
Automatically mark your set items, your recipes, your special items, items you want to sell at a guild store and more.

Last edited by Baertram : 12/01/20 at 02:44 AM.
12/01/20, 03:52 AM   #4
LivingSuSpence
correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think any of those will help with what i need. i'm not trying to mark items i have, i'm trying to prevent myself from purchasing items on the guild traders that pre-date summerset. i'm looking at 2 warrior-poet's rings on a trader right now. one says it can't be deconstructed. it's because the original owner looted it before summerset was released. it can't be a marker that marks something by name, set, or single item. it has to be either marked by creation date or whether it has that "cant deconstruct" tag on the tooltip
12/01/20, 04:05 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Okay, I missread this then. Sorry

Guild buying stuff: AwesomeGuildStore, should have such a filter at the left side at the guild shop already. Check the tooltips of the filter buttons fter selecting jewelry tab at the right.
Example screenshot showing armor, as ther eis no jewelry screenshot available:

If it's not in yet ask the author of AGS please to add it there as it would be the best and easiest way!

For inventory:
Use AdvancedFilters -> and install the plugin: https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...usFilters.html
-> Will be available at the crafting tables as well then
Only shows you these deconstructable items then so you are easily able to deconstruct them all at once via e.g. DoItAll

Last edited by Baertram : 12/01/20 at 04:10 AM.
12/01/20, 05:20 AM   #6
LivingSuSpence
it isn't a filter option, i had already checked. where can i ask the author?
12/01/20, 05:38 AM   #7
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Feature request at addon page / Addon comments at addon page / private message to the author
Search the addon via the addon search box at the top right, at the description you'll find the author name and link to click for writing a pm: top left edge "by: <addon author>"
Or click on the comments tab and write a comment there.

At best use the feature request button if visible like within AGS addon page:

It's designed for feature requests.

Or use the "bug" button if you found a bug and want to report it.
Not all addons got this enabled though.
So if it's not visible use the addon comments.

Last edited by Baertram : 12/01/20 at 05:42 AM.
12/01/20, 03:58 PM   #8
LivingSuSpence
Thank you!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Easy Addon Request! :) PLEASE