Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
04/16/14, 12:45 AM   #1
Dat
Minion Update and Download Issues

Hey guys,
I was really excited when I stumbled across the little ad for minion atop my ESOUI search page. What could be better right? Well after installing the application and running it I was presented with a pretty simple update question.

That was no big deal, I clicked update and I was shown this screen.

Okay, still not a huge deal. Except for the fact that after waiting an hour for anything to happen I was stuck with that same screen. So I exited the app, restarted my computer, and set about trying it without the update. However I was only left with 30 minutes of waiting while nothing downloaded.

Sure, it said it was downloading, but come on the FTC files took me like 15 seconds to download through my browser, surely it shouldn't take 30 minutes.
I've checked my firewall and antivirus, those have no reason to cause any issues. I've made sure my directories and stuff are set to the right folders. I've uninstalled, and reinstalled about four times now, and I'm still met with the same resounding issues. Anyone else have this problem, or know how to get it fixed so I can use Minion?

Thanks
~Dat

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion Update and Download Issues