06/11/19, 10:42 AM   #1
Greevir

New lottery addon?

With ESO removing the ability for addons to scan guild history, we need a new way to do a Lottery. I used to use RaffleGold but that died with ESO's update today. I was wondering if there was a way to track mail sent to a character using a specific "subject" or whatnot to track "deposits" to do a lottery?
06/11/19, 02:50 PM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
They disabled the guild history temporarily. It won't stay that way and you won't need a new way to do lotteries. Just have a bit of patience.
06/11/19, 03:51 PM   #3
Dolgubon

There are guilds that are doing raffles by mail. While the chance is temporary, it reaaally messes you up for this week, so definitely a good idea to look into replacements. Unfortunately, I think the add-on used by my guilds isn't on esoui (gm said raffle manager) but would certainly be worth a try to either find that or another add-on.
06/11/19, 06:44 PM   #4
Greevir

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
They disabled the guild history temporarily. It won't stay that way and you won't need a new way to do lotteries. Just have a bit of patience.
The disabled guild history is temporary, yes. Not sure about guild history being reduced to 5 days tho. I mean, why change it to 5 days temporarily when you are only temporarily disabling the whole thing anyways.
06/12/19, 03:08 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
10 days = nightmare in performance.
So change it to 5 and test. Still a nightmare
Disable it.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » New lottery addon?