06/28/14, 11:11 AM   #1
choekstr

Ak0's Reticle Tweaks stopped working

It seems something with the 1.2.3 api and perhaps resulting function changes has made Ak0's Reticle Tweaks stop working.

I was hoping someone else has either determined what lua code changes are necessary to get the dynamic title recoloring to work again. This is a really big part of looting every container for a provisioner as a bright color helps scan quickly for lootable containers.

Or perhaps someone could take a quick look at the code?
In my testing I have deduced that ZO_ReticleContainerInteractContext:SetColor(r,g,b) doesn't seem to set the color of the "E Search" prompt anymore and both ADDITIONAL_INTERACT_INFO_NONE and ADDITIONAL_INTERACT_INFO_EMPTY are nil values always during a hover over a container.
06/28/14, 11:48 AM   #2
Garkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by choekstr View Post
It seems something with the 1.2.3 api and perhaps resulting function changes has made Ak0's Reticle Tweaks stop working.

I was hoping someone else has either determined what lua code changes are necessary to get the dynamic title recoloring to work again. This is a really big part of looting every container for a provisioner as a bright color helps scan quickly for lootable containers.

Or perhaps someone could take a quick look at the code?
In my testing I have deduced that ZO_ReticleContainerInteractContext:SetColor(r,g,b) doesn't seem to set the color of the "E Search" prompt anymore and both ADDITIONAL_INTERACT_INFO_NONE and ADDITIONAL_INTERACT_INFO_EMPTY are nil values always during a hover over a container.
Add one underscore to the line 101:
Lua Code:
  1. local action, _, _, additionalInfo, _ = GetGameCameraInteractableActionInfo()
to:
Lua Code:
  1. local action, _, _, _, additionalInfo, _ = GetGameCameraInteractableActionInfo()

It is because there is a new return value "isOwned" from GetGameCameraInteractableActionInfo()
Before patch: action, interactableName, interactionBlocked, additionalInfo, context = GetGameCameraInteractableActionInfo()
After patch: action, interactableName, interactionBlocked, isOwned, additionalInfo, context = GetGameCameraInteractableActionInfo()
06/28/14, 12:30 PM   #3
SkOODaT

nuts you beat me lol i was just fixing it lol .....:P

local action, _, _, _, additionalInfo, _ = GetGameCameraInteractableActionInfo()
06/30/14, 08:36 AM   #4
choekstr

You guys rock. I appreciate the help in determining what needed to be changed!
06/30/14, 11:17 AM   #5
SkOODaT

Originally Posted by choekstr View Post
You guys rock. I appreciate the help in determining what needed to be changed!
Seems it's getting colored green on doors lol when I get a chance I'm going to try to fix it and I'll post here

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Ak0's Reticle Tweaks stopped working