05/14/14, 10:00 PM   #1
Stingoui864
Xbox wireless Controller and Mac...

I am a member of the ESO community. Because of an injury, I am limited to using one-hand, which makes the whole keyboard-mouse thing sub-optimal. For many computer-related tasks, as well as some games, I am able to compensate by using an Xbox 360 controller. Is there an Xbox 360 add on, similar to 'xPadder,' for the Mac?? (BTW... OSX 10.9.2...) I need something that TURNS my character right and left, not merely sidesteps right and left without changing my view...
05/15/14, 11:42 AM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Stingoui864 View Post
I am a member of the ESO community. Because of an injury, I am limited to using one-hand, which makes the whole keyboard-mouse thing sub-optimal. For many computer-related tasks, as well as some games, I am able to compensate by using an Xbox 360 controller. Is there an Xbox 360 add on, similar to 'xPadder,' for the Mac?? (BTW... OSX 10.9.2...) I need something that TURNS my character right and left, not merely sidesteps right and left without changing my view...
I don't know what xPadder can do but only addon I know of that is for Xbox controlers is Stratejacket360UI

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info7...cket360UI.html

Last edited by Tonyleila : 05/15/14 at 11:45 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Xbox wireless Controller and Mac...