12/30/23, 02:36 PM   #1
Mr_Negative
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon Request: Vampire Trade Bypass (Mesmerize)

I was wondering if anyone would be able to make this addon as I believe it would be a valuable asset for stage 4 vampires, allowing us to navigate the world and engage in trade without constant hindrance of having to slot Mesmerize.

Key Features:

Automatic Mesmerize Slotting: Automatically slot Mesmerize when approaching NPCs who refuse to trade due to stage 4 vampirism.

Seamless Integration: Unslot Mesmerize once trade is complete, maintaining a smooth and efficient experience.

Additional Considerations:

Compatibility: Ensure compatibility with popular vampire-related addons like LibVampire.

Performance Optimization: Prioritize performance to avoid impacting gameplay.
User-Friendly Interface: Offer a clear and intuitive interface for configuration.
12/30/23, 02:52 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Automatic Mesmerize Slotting: Automatically slot Mesmerize when approaching NPCs who refuse to trade due to stage 4 vampirism.
I wonder how the addon should detect that, as there is no API to see that the NPC is not liking you afaik.
And I personally would not like to build a list of NPC names in EVERY DAMN ZONE, in 6+ languages

Even then you would have to move the crosshair over the NPC first to make that work properly, before talking with him/her.
12/30/23, 03:08 PM   #3
Mr_Negative
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
I wonder how the addon should detect that, as there is no API to see that the NPC is not liking you afaik.
And I personally would not like to build a list of NPC names in EVERY DAMN ZONE, in 6+ languages

Even then you would have to move the crosshair over the NPC first to make that work properly, before talking with him/her.
Oh, that kinda sucks a bit but Can't argue with that. I would not want to have to deal with writing it in all those languages either, It's a shame there is no API for it. Thank you for the response though

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addon Request: Vampire Trade Bypass (Mesmerize)