05/03/14, 04:19 PM   #1
Nipper4369
modified tool tip for provisioning mats

What I mean by modified is that. There are levels to each mat of what that mat can make. I am looking for one that will tell me levels that the mat can make in game this way I know what to toss out.

this site

http://tamrieljournal.com/eso-provisioning-ingredients/

has a list all of them and what level food/drink they make.
05/03/14, 04:22 PM   #2
Tonyleila

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If its not already in this SousChef addon then request it

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info163-SousChef.html
05/03/14, 05:09 PM   #3
Nipper4369
I went and requested it there. But kind of looking for a standalone. I really don't need all that added junk that addon has. Most of which is confusing to use.
05/07/14, 09:35 AM   #4
Eleventeen
Originally Posted by Nipper4369 View Post
I went and requested it there. But kind of looking for a standalone. I really don't need all that added junk that addon has. Most of which is confusing to use.
What?
the addon does almost exactly what you requested already. (you need to know the recipes of the ingreds you want to see is all, which imo is the better way - as recipes are pretty cheap/easy to get).

And only additional function it has is to put an icon next to unknown recipes.

If you know most recipes already, it has no chagne on your game other hten what you requested.
05/07/14, 08:03 PM   #5
Wobin

Originally Posted by Eleventeen View Post
What?
the addon does almost exactly what you requested already. (you need to know the recipes of the ingreds you want to see is all, which imo is the better way - as recipes are pretty cheap/easy to get).

And only additional function it has is to put an icon next to unknown recipes.

If you know most recipes already, it has no chagne on your game other hten what you requested.
Well, not precisely. It gives the provisioning rank for the ingredients, but the ingredients can break down further into specific decades of levels, that you can't pull from the API (only the tooltip shows it)
05/10/14, 10:01 PM   #6
Marihk
Originally Posted by Nipper4369 View Post
But kind of looking for a standalone.
Hello,

I've just finished putting together an addon I call Crafting Material Level Display, which might be along the lines of what you want. I basically hit the same problem as you and wanted to throw out lower level stuff, as I didn't plan on doing provisioning on a 3rd alt. Hope that helps.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » modified tool tip for provisioning mats