11/17/19, 09:08 AM   #1
Nibbana
Inventory View Size

I was wondering if I could commission anybody to create an addon for me? I would like to have the ability to scale the visual height of my inventory contents to allow myself to view more items within the default UI. Something with say 4 simple options: Full height, 3/4 height, 1/2 height, 1/4 height.

I am aware of both PerfectPixel which makes the UI screen larger, as well as the two different grid view addons, but I do like seeing the names of the items. Also PerfectPixel is not being updated on the regular and is having issues interacting with other Addons.

That being said I'd be happy to Venmo/Paypal someone who is able to create this for me.
11/17/19, 12:34 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For me PerfectPixle works fine and it is updated whenever there are real bugs which can be solved. What other addons are you using which are not compatible?
And PP is also able to change the size of the inventory rows height. Not sure if you are aware of these settings as well?
11/17/19, 07:40 PM   #3
Nibbana
Interesting. I went through the addon settings but couldn't figure out how to change this. Mind walking me through it?
11/18/19, 05:41 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Not able to check ingame but it's somewhere in the settings where you can
change the Backdrop, List style, List, Inset, Tile laying and size, thickness etc.
I think it was named "Window style" or "List style".
Should be one of the most top submenus.

You are able to change the total look of the invenmtory rows, like the edge, the thickness of lines, the background pattern, the height etc.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Inventory View Size