09/08/14, 12:36 PM   #21
Wykkyd
Are you Wykkyd Gaming?

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by doumer View Post
oh thanks a lot! if you need testers, i volunteer

Sorry for beeing a bit enraged yesterday, but ESO offers nothing regarding multi monitor support and without your add-on the eyefinity-add-on also doesn't work alas multi monitor experience is severely crippled :-(

BTW: "regular" monitors are quite affordable nowadays and ESO on 5760*1080 runs just fine on my old geforce 670 (a bit overclocked)...so I would guess there could be some more out there playing on more then one screen because with your addon it's a lovely experience. Will send you some beer for sure if you continue multi monitor support / doing some new magic.
That's my task for tonight:
- Resurrect my old support into a new addon
- Pull in the support offered by Eyefinity addon
- Get a working singular multi-monitor addon
- Need people like you to help me test

I have 3 screens at home. My problem is that they're different sizes (27" x1, 21.5" x2) so it wickedly fishbowls when I triple-screen a game and is unplayable. I get motion sick, and that right there just makes me want to vomit within seconds. Can my 750 Ti handle 3-screen ESO? Easily. Can my eyes with those monitors? Heck no.
09/08/14, 01:02 PM   #22
doumer
Originally Posted by Wykkyd View Post
That's my task for tonight:
- Resurrect my old support into a new addon
- Pull in the support offered by Eyefinity addon
- Get a working singular multi-monitor addon
- Need people like you to help me test

I have 3 screens at home. My problem is that they're different sizes (27" x1, 21.5" x2) so it wickedly fishbowls when I triple-screen a game and is unplayable. I get motion sick, and that right there just makes me want to vomit within seconds. Can my 750 Ti handle 3-screen ESO? Easily. Can my eyes with those monitors? Heck no.
woha okay. yes this is totally understandable that you won't play on three screens ^^
thanks again for putting effort into it and like I said: if you need some help testing, I would be glad to do so for you.
09/08/14, 01:49 PM   #23
Wykkyd
Are you Wykkyd Gaming?

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
http://www.wykkydgaming.com/blog/201...support-in-eso

The site isn't nearly complete. I spent more time in Lua than publishing content lately. But, here you go. More info about MM support.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Wykkyd's Framework et. al....