09/01/18, 04:33 PM   #1
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[Circonian's TextureIt] Who is able to maintain this addon

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info9...TextureIt.html

Hello present and future addon devs,

is anyone of you able to take over this addon (which I took over from Circonian) and maintain it further more?
It needs to be updated after some bigger patches with the API + the new textures list.
The textures list can be found at the ESOUI wiki (if someone updates it in time with collected data from the PTS or the ESOUi source code).

The build in mini addon "BuildTextures" (see "BuildTextures.zip" file) is able to dump the textures list (which you copy from the ESUI Wiki put into the BildTextures file and run sime regex magic to remove not needed stuff and build the lua tables properly) to the SavedVars. From there you need to put the textures into the file "/TextureIt/core/TextureIt_TexturePaths.lua".

The addon "BuildTextures" will currently split tables that are too big into subtables with the starting character of the texture (e.g. "A" for "esoui/fx/Anchor_Main.dds") so the performance in opening the textures remains inside TextureIt.
This might be buggy and it is not tested much, so I guess one could optimize the "BuildTextures" addon as well as the "TextureIt" addon too.

If you are interested in helping me out and maintaining this great addon in the future, just write me a PM or answer in this thread.

Many thanks
Baertram

ESOUI » AddOns » Released AddOns » [Circonian's TextureIt] Who is able to maintain this addon