07/14/14, 07:18 AM   #21
Phinix

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I updated the original addon list, and also added a bunch of popups to the main video describing which addons I no longer use and which have been replaced.
08/04/14, 08:03 PM   #22
Phinix

Obsolete post edited...

Last edited by Phinix : 03/05/15 at 02:36 AM.
08/05/14, 01:56 AM   #23
QuadroTony
Banned
Originally Posted by Phinix View Post

Map Coordinates by Garkin
Shows the player's current world coordinates as well as the coordinates of the position you have your cursor over on the main in-game map. Much better than having constant floating coordinates cluttering the UI IMHO.
you dont need this if you use Zrmm minimap updated

there is a coords on the minimap, more comfortable too see it always, than write commends in chat
08/05/14, 01:57 AM   #24
QuadroTony
Banned
Originally Posted by Phinix View Post
Also, if you would like to use a more realistic arrow looking triangle for group members on the minimap (like how they look on the main map), download this file and copy it to your \Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns\RadarMiniMap\asset folder, overwriting the one that is there.

Keep in mind you will have to do this again any time there is an update to RMM, so you might want to put it on your hard drive somewhere.
RMM will not updated anymore, author quite teso
08/05/14, 06:03 AM   #25
Phinix

Originally Posted by QuadroTony View Post
you dont need this if you use Zrmm minimap updated

there is a coords on the minimap, more comfortable too see it always, than write commends in chat
I actually still prefer the map coordinates as you can move your mouse around the map and get the coordinates of where your cursor is at anywhere on the entire map along with just the player coordinates.
09/16/14, 10:24 PM   #26
Phinix

UPDATED FOR PATCH 1.6.x! (Update 6)
(Make sure you use Minion to update all your addons!)

DOWNLOAD PHINIXUI HERE.

Instructions for how to install:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sjZiDJXGL8
(Back up your SavedVariables folder!)

IMPORTANT: When you re-download PhinixUI, make sure you follow the instructions in the above video precisely. ZOS has fixed the problem with the account name getting left out of settings files this patch, so you do have to replace both the account and character names in the included files with your own.

NOTE: As of 3-2-15 all addons listed including those marked "must install manually" ARE working. Those marked "must install manually" are simply not available through the Minion download manager and must be extracted and copied to your Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns manually.

New additions/replacements:
For Update 6 I have made a few tweaks here and there as well as added some new addons. Older addons that were discontinued have been replaced with alternatives where available/appropriate.

Here is the complete list of addons I currently recommend you download through the Minion addon manager (or manually as indicated) prior to installing PhinixUI (NOTE: You do not NEED to download ALL of these to use the PhinixUI config, but I highly recommend you do):

Warning: Spoiler

IMPORTANT: Make sure and check "Allow out of date addons" from your character select screen under addons on the left. Out of date does not mean not working. More often than not out of date addons work perfectly, and simply need to update the internal version number to remove this flag. All of the addons I have listed above are verified working in Update 6.

Last edited by Phinix : 06/08/15 at 02:21 AM.
02/21/15, 10:07 AM   #27
Phinix

Updated for patch 1.6.x (Update 6)!

NOTE: At this time, in order to avoid any UI errors, ONLY download the addons I have listed in the spoiler box in the 2nd post. All of these are working with configurations included in the latest download.

Also, PhinixUI no longer contains configuration files for Harvest Map and Custom Map Pins which will prevent your collected data for those being overwritten.

Last edited by Phinix : 03/05/15 at 02:38 AM.
03/05/15, 02:39 AM   #28
Phinix

PhinixUI for Update 6 has been updated as of 3-5-15!

If you downloaded the latest version prior to this please re-download, as there have been some significant changes.

The main change is that I have finally moved from RMM to Minimap by Fyrakin, which is actually more functional and performance friendly as well as being currently supported and fully compatible with Update 6.
06/07/15, 01:06 PM   #29
Phinix

PhinixUI for Update 6 has been updated as of 6-6-15!

Now includes the target debuff tracking feature from Foundry Tactical Combat (without all the other bells and whistles from that addon), along with numerous other improvements.

Last edited by Phinix : 06/07/15 at 01:10 PM.
06/08/15, 02:23 AM   #30
Phinix

Removed Recount altogether and rely now solely on the superior Foundry Tactical Combat DPS summary.

Various other tweaks since last update. Disabled poor Srendarr debuff simulation in favor of superior FTC, and set up FTC player buffs/debuffs in the same location. Kept Srendarr superior long buffs and disabled FTC player and target bars in favor of superior Azurah.

Kept excellent FTC group/raid frames.
06/08/15, 08:34 PM   #31
Phinix

Updated again with minor changes.

I will be maintaining the Azurah addon moving forward as Garkin is taking a break from ESO. I have uploaded a new version with an option to always show the attribute bars at full opacity (even when full) when you are in combat, which looks much better with the docking of target debuffs above the player heal bar (will no longer appear to be floating there if your health is full and the option is enabled).
07/09/15, 09:45 AM   #32
Chipsen
Great work

i love your UI, all AddOns and your settings.

Im wondering if I still can use this UI since your last post a month ago.

best regards,
Chipsen

ESOUI » AddOns » Released AddOns » PhinixUI addon-powered interface for ESO