05/05/14, 11:48 PM   #1
katkat42
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
announcing Feed An Army!

I wrote an add-on that adds a button to the Provisioner window, wherein you can craft as many Trotter Pies as you have the ingredients for, with a single button press. Now you can cook (in-game) and work on your knitting project (next to the keyboard) at the same time! (What, doesn't everybody do that???)

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info440-FeedAnArmy.html
06/12/14, 11:07 PM   #2
Deome

Thumbs up Best.Addon.Ever()

This may or may not be the first post I've made, as a developer or otherwise, but I noticed this thread for my all-time favorite addon, and thought I'd weigh in.

Seriously, you have saved my pointer finger SO much pain and stiffness from the daily cooking marathons I put myself through. It's so simple I don't know why no one thought of it ages ago, and I'm sure this addon doesn't get half the love and attention it deserves. Just know that *I* do my best to get the word out because we cooks suffer enough already. If you ever need help with this addon, you now know who to ask. Thank you.
06/13/14, 10:07 PM   #3
katkat42
Aw, gosh, thank you! It's a feature I had suggested to ZO way back in the beta, and when I saw that it hadn't been implemented for the release, I said, "Screw it, I'll do it myself." So yeah, it was Provisioner's Pointer that got me into add-on writing. I'm glad you enjoy it!

ESOUI » AddOns » Released AddOns » announcing Feed An Army!