06/18/15, 02:37 AM   #1
Baranthus

mhFramework - has it been discontinued?

Hello all. I'm getting a UI error message telling me to uninstall some addons due to LUA running out of space. I noticed that some old Wykkyd things are outdated and apparently rely on 'mhFramework' to run. I have other addons by Wykkyd and they all run fine. In the addon folder there are a few 'mh' folders including 'mhQuest Tools, 'mhWar Tools,'mhOutfitter', 'mhGroup Tools' and a few more - can these folders be deleted from the addons folder?
06/18/15, 03:03 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If you don't know what addon folders you can safely delete, Minion is your best friend.
But the message about LUA running out of memory does not directly have to do with that.
It's just telling you that your addons are using more memory at the same time than ZoS expected.
You can modify the UserSettings.txt file in your Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live folder and safely change
Code:
SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "32"
to 64 or 128 to avoid this message.
06/18/15, 03:58 AM   #3
Baranthus

Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
If you don't know what addon folders you can safely delete, Minion is your best friend.
But the message about LUA running out of memory does not directly have to do with that.
It's just telling you that your addons are using more memory at the same time than ZoS expected.
You can modify the UserSettings.txt file in your Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live folder and safely change
Code:
SET LuaMemoryLimitMB "32"
to 64 or 128 to avoid this message.
I use Minion but I can't see any sign of mhFramework there. On the ingame addons window some old versions of Wykkyd addons are 'out of date, dependency' (apparently require the mhFramework to run but no mention of it in Minion - just folders in the addons folder).
But that code above looks excellent and just what is needed so many thanks!
06/19/15, 02:37 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AS far as I know mhFramework was the old content for Wykkyd's stuff and is not used anymore as the Wykkyd core libraries build the base now.

I can#t say for sure but if I remember right I have deleted the files already months ago (not at my gaming pc atm).
Just remove the folder os mh and the saved avriables files from your addon/savedvariables folders and try if everything still works.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » mhFramework - has it been discontinued?