05/06/14, 02:33 PM   #1
Greevir

ESOHead Skill Calculator not working

When trying to get to the Skill Calculator by either loading a build or making a new one I just get the message "An error occurred during execution; please try again later."

05/16/14, 01:47 AM   #2
topcattony
Same here. Cannot get through

05/16/14, 07:18 AM   #3
Fathis Ules
Thief Guild Master

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Clearly there is a lack of development on this site, it does not even records locations properly, it did not helped me a single time, this site is a joke near wowhead, night and day with it, disappointed

Last edited by Fathis Ules : 05/16/14 at 07:24 AM.

05/19/14, 11:56 PM   #4
katzle
Unhappy

Was this site left to die? Or is there any worth in further contribution?
Currently the functionality is a disaster, but with some work it might become want it initially wanted to be.

05/20/14, 11:01 AM   #5
SpiffyJr
Esohead Brogrammer
Originally Posted by topcattony View Post
Same here. Cannot get through
This was a rather annoying bug it took us a bit to sort out. This should no longer be happening.

05/20/14, 11:02 AM   #6
SpiffyJr
Esohead Brogrammer
Originally Posted by katzle View Post
Was this site left to die? Or is there any worth in further contribution?
Currently the functionality is a disaster, but with some work it might become want it initially wanted to be.
The site is receiving updates on a regular basis. Is there something in particular you have issues with?

05/20/14, 11:53 PM   #7
katzle
Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
The site is receiving updates on a regular basis. Is there something in particular you have issues with?
I am very happy to see a fast response of you! Updating on regular basis is a good sign.

Currently the database isn't any help for me, especially in questing or searching for additional info on achievements.

There is no category to list all achievements in the top menu. That might be useful to add.

It's not possible to link inside a comment. Linking to other items, achievements, mobs etc. would be great.
People start uploading pictures to image hosters and post the links to those pictures inside comments, because it's not possible to upload it here.

Some entries have plenty of spam comments, but reporting was disabled. Is it working again?

Criteria of quests or achievements do not link to their entries. One has to search it by hand.

If I open an entry for a special zone, the map starts to load up with all those tiny icons and no option to disable them. It often crashes my browser. Try to see: http://esohead.com/zones/381-auridon
Here's a pic of it: http://s14.directupload.net/images/140521/6uq5ed2k.jpg
NPCs had plenty of entries with all the same name. I see that this has been cleaned up recently, there a just 2 entries fore most NPCs. That's a first step.

05/21/14, 10:53 AM   #8
Dogzilla
Was using IE and it wasn't working for me either. Switched to Chrome and it worked fine.

05/21/14, 12:39 PM   #9
fewyn
Esohead Staff

Premium Member
I am very happy to see a fast response of you! Updating on regular basis is a good sign.

Currently the database isn't any help for me, especially in questing or searching for additional info on achievements.
The quest information is mostly an issue with the actual game data, most of it is unable to be gathered from the game client. We are looking for ways to improve it though!

There is no category to list all achievements in the top menu. That might be useful to add.
Actually this is in the menu, under Character!

It's not possible to link inside a comment. Linking to other items, achievements, mobs etc. would be great.
This is something we know about and something I hope to have fixed soon.

People start uploading pictures to image hosters and post the links to those pictures inside comments, because it's not possible to upload it here.
I don't think I understand this one? You can upload images and once approved (admins have to go through them and approve them) they should show up on the screenshots tab.

Some entries have plenty of spam comments, but reporting was disabled. Is it working again?
If you can email me links to ones you've seen I can get them removed. Best way though to report them at the moment is to click the feedback link.

Criteria of quests or achievements do not link to their entries. One has to search it by hand.
Right now there's no way to link that info up, but that's something we are working on.

If I open an entry for a special zone, the map starts to load up with all those tiny icons and no option to disable them. It often crashes my browser. Try to see: http://esohead.com/zones/381-auridon
Here's a pic of it: http://s14.directupload.net/images/140521/6uq5ed2k.jpg
This is an interesting issue. What browser are you using?

05/22/14, 05:45 AM   #10
thelegendaryof

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I've read that strange rumor that ESOHEAD isn't updating anything a few times... which is complete bogus.
Just because they don't post a news every minute doesn't mean that they do nothing ...

(as you can see here)

ESOUI » Site Forums » ESOHead help, bugs, suggestions/questions » ESOHead Skill Calculator not working