01/11/22, 05:43 AM   #1
xeniasvoid
LazysetCrafter Multiple crafting doesn't work

Hello everyone,

When i save multiple items to create in lazy set crafter and change my character, addon only makes 1 one each item. Example: I saved 24 ring on my 1st character, log out and log in to 2nd character and when i used that saved 24 ring setup, it only creates one. How can fix this? I have asked this same question on the comment section of the addon and saw 1 more person asked the same question but apparently comment section is kinda dead?

Is there a solution for the problem i've mentioned above?

Thanks!
01/11/22, 10:21 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The comment section is the best to go for. If the dev is available he/she will answer there.
Or any other user will, it just will take time sometimes. If there is no answer in weeks I doubt you'll get it in the forums as most users using the addons will check the addons comments and not any global forums.

If there is nothing in the settings of the addon related to your question it might be a bug. Try to use the bug section at the top right corner of the addon (near the download link) if it is enabled and describe the bug. The author will be informed better that way as comments do not trigger any visual or email info.

If no bug section is enabled the author will read the comments and react on them as that is time).

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » LazysetCrafter Multiple crafting doesn't work