10/05/16, 09:09 PM   #1
Jhenox

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Request: Mark bound items in inventory.

It would be great if someone could add a small addon that would give an indication what items are bound when viewing inventory. Now with OT I am getting loads of these and currently I have to roll through and hover to see what is bound and what is tradeable. I think this could be a useful addon. Thank you.
10/06/16, 03:04 AM   #2
Scootworks

Originally Posted by Jhenox View Post
It would be great if someone could add a small addon that would give an indication what items are bound when viewing inventory. Now with OT I am getting loads of these and currently I have to roll through and hover to see what is bound and what is tradeable. I think this could be a useful addon. Thank you.
hi Jhenox

what about Item Saver addon? it could help you to organize your items
10/06/16, 01:03 PM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Use AdvancedFilters addon + filter plugin Bound items.
It will show you only bound item.

Using FCOItemSaver you could mark these shown items with a special icon with one click then.
10/07/16, 10:23 AM   #4
Jhenox

Hello. I am using FCOItemSaver and it is very useful for organizing my usual items and armor sets, etc. The intention for indicating bound items is to quickly know what items I have that are eating up my inventory space that shouldn't be saved to sell on the guild vendor. Prior to One Tamriel it wasn't too much of a problem since I wasn't regularly getting bound items but I would get the occasional "Why the heck is this prosperous Nightflame helm sitting in my inventory?!" Now with One Tamriel I am getting something like 10-15 or more bound items a night and after deconstructing all non-set items, etc I now have to crawl through inventory hovering over what's left to determine if it's something that could/should be sold at the guild vendor or just deconstructed.
10/07/16, 10:24 AM   #5
Jhenox

Thank you. I will check out the plugin!

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Use AdvancedFilters addon + filter plugin Bound items.
It will show you only bound item.

Using FCOItemSaver you could mark these shown items with a special icon with one click then.
07/03/21, 10:38 AM   #6
cag_dk

...Bound items

I would also like to have an icon showing me which items is bound,
but I would like if this could be done without r-clicking and selecting an icon from a context menu (have too many options there already).

More something like this addon that marks unique items, which by the way is completely passive:

Unique Items

07/04/21, 12:00 AM   #7
Mythril89
Originally Posted by cag_dk View Post
I would also like to have an icon showing me which items is bound,
but I would like if this could be done without r-clicking and selecting an icon from a context menu (have too many options there already).

More something like this addon that marks unique items, which by the way is completely passive:

Unique Items

you can try auto category is it helps. you can also make your own category

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...y-Revised.html
07/04/21, 04:08 AM   #8
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
FCOItemSaver marks bound items, if you enable it in the settings, without having to do a right click.
07/04/21, 08:12 AM   #9
cag_dk

Originally Posted by Mythril89 View Post
you can try auto category is it helps. you can also make your own category

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info...y-Revised.html
I am using AutoCategory-Revised, haven't thought of this because I have so many other categories already
07/04/21, 08:13 AM   #10
cag_dk

FCOItemSaver marks bound items, if you enable it in the settings, without having to do a right click.
Ok, then I must dive deeper into the settings, haven't found/understood this option yet, Thanks
07/04/21, 08:24 AM   #11
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by cag_dk View Post
Ok, then I must dive deeper into the settings, haven't found/understood this option yet, Thanks
Oh I was wrong. Currently only works for set items.
FCOIS Settings -> marks -> automatic marks -> set items -> Mark already bound (At the bottom)

So normal items will not be marked. You are able to filter them via AdvancedFilters updated and the bound items filter plugin dropdown box as described above though, if you do not want to create another category via AutoCategory.
07/04/21, 10:17 AM   #12
cag_dk

Oh I was wrong. Currently only works for set items.
FCOIS Settings -> marks -> automatic marks -> set items -> Mark already bound (At the bottom)

So normal items will not be marked. You are able to filter them via AdvancedFilters updated and the bound items filter plugin dropdown box as described above though, if you do not want to create another category via AutoCategory.
Ok, so there's a reason I haven't seen it for 'normal' bound items
Really wanna avoid more dropdown options, but thanks for quick respons.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: Mark bound items in inventory.