11/04/19, 07:28 PM   #1
getzsum
Dolgubons Lazy Writ Creator

Can someone shed some insight on this error. I downloaded a Korean version of the app (after I've been using the English version), it change my entire interface language, I uninstalled it, now my English version is acting up. I get this prompt at the top of my interface, when I type in the command "setcvar('language.2', 'en') I receive this error. Again any help appreciated cause I am stuck and I really enjoy the addon.

Thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-11-04 20_24_02-Elder Scrolls Online.jpg
Views:	424
Size:	371.5 KB
ID:	1194  
11/04/19, 07:40 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Too lazy to check right now, but you need to do exactly:
/script SetCVar("language.2","en")
11/04/19, 08:20 PM   #3
getzsum
Ya know, i thought the single quotation marks were weird.... thank you very much.
11/06/19, 11:29 PM   #4
Dolgubon

The single quotes are correct, but you didn't have the correct capitalization. (Double and single quotes are effectively equivalent)
11/07/19, 10:16 PM   #5
Dalvarion
sadly i do not know how to fix my issue. I also somehow downloaded a different language addon for this but I have tried the following steps:

Help me Obie Wan Kenobi =)

Uninstalled all my addons, checked in game worked cept TTC saying i still had a foreign language issue still.
then I uninstalled the complete game and again all my addons, checked all the files that I am capable of to delete dig out and destroy lol.
reinstalled game, checked worked fine, (had uninstalled ttc again of course) then reinstalled all my addons again and BOOM damn thing still giving me errors

user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/QuestHandler.lua:249: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/QuestHandler.lua:249: in function 'WritCreater.InitializeQuestHandling'
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/WritCreater.lua:615: in function 'WritCreater:Initialize'
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/WritCreater.lua:632: in function 'WritCreater.OnAddOnLoaded'

user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/WritCreater.lua:385: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/WritCreater.lua:385: in function 'writSearch'
|caaaaaa<Locals> W = [table:1]{}, anyFound = F, i = 1, Qname = "" </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/QuestHandler.lua:225: in function 'calculateDistance'
|caaaaaa<Locals> watchedZones = [table:2]{}, zoneIndex = 466, zoneId = 849, _ = 849, x =

So at this point I have no clue man. will check with you guys tomorow.

guess i should add, I don't know how you guys write addons.

Last edited by Dalvarion : 11/07/19 at 11:21 PM.
11/08/19, 02:07 AM   #6
Dalvarion
this is from a different char, but still getting error.
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/QuestHandler.lua:249: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/QuestHandler.lua:249: in function 'WritCreater.InitializeQuestHandling'
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/WritCreater.lua:615: in function 'WritCreater:Initialize'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = [table:1]{lang = "none", resetTime = T, versionAccount = 20, version = 19, name = "DolgubonsLazyWritCreator"}, fail = T </Locals>|r

user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/WritCreater.lua:385: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/WritCreater.lua:385: in function 'writSearch'
|caaaaaa<Locals> W = [table:1]{}, anyFound = F, i = 1, Qname = "Soul Shriven in Coldharbour" </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/DolgubonsLazyWritCreator/QuestHandler.lua:225: in function 'calculateDistance'

I don't have writcreator even listed in my addon list, so thats even more confusing
oh and someone told me about the saved variables file, i went in an deleted 120 items from it

Last edited by Dalvarion : 11/08/19 at 02:23 AM.
11/08/19, 05:17 AM   #7
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Try to logout, rename the SAvedVAriables file of DLWC and login.,
Check your addons list HERE AT THE character selection and not INGAME after login!
If you do not have DLWC installed it should not appear in that list! If if appears you still got it installed and messed with the wrong files!
Search for UserSettings.txt on your harddrives and check which one got the newest change date and time -> there in the subfolder AddOns should be your addons then which are used ingame.
11/08/19, 02:57 PM   #8
Dalvarion
I was able to figure this out "Try to logout, rename the SAvedVAriables file of DLWC and login." so it got completed.

I was unable to understand this sorry "Check your addons list HERE AT THE character selection and not INGAME after login!" so did not do this.

err sorry ya lost me here. "If you do not have DLWC installed it should not appear in that list! If if appears you still got it installed and messed with the wrong files!"

This I found a older saved "Search for UserSettings.txt on your harddrives and check which one got the newest change date and time -> there in the subfolder AddOns should be your addons then which are used ingame."

I deleted the newest UserSettings.txt file and updated, now i only get an error on the cooking station. Which is Daily Provisioning a different mod, it just won't process unsure why its not missing any libs.

And finally Thank you Obie Wan Kenobie for your help aka Baetram =)
11/09/19, 03:40 PM   #9
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
You're welcome.

"Check your addons list HERE AT THE character selection and not INGAME after login!"
After login you are at the character selection scree. There is the "Enhacements" section at the left aka addons.
Check this list if addons are shown properly or not. If Dolgubons Lazy Writ Createor is not installed, as you said, it shouldn't be in that list anymore.

And I did not say to delete the UserSettings.txt If it helped, good.
11/09/19, 04:09 PM   #10
Dalvarion
well after i deleted that list, i was able to reinstall dolgumans writ crafter. thank goodness.
11/10/19, 05:28 AM   #11
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
This is a coincidence than.
UserSettings.txt stores your game settings and got nothing to do with addons. AddOnSettings.txt does though.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Dolgubons Lazy Writ Creator