04/23/16, 12:57 PM   #1
Pinion
Armor & Weapon Stats Addon

Hi. New forum member and relatively new to ESO. I'm looking for an add-on that will allow me to see the cumulative effect of new armor and weapons in my inventory before I equip them so I can avoid binding the item to my account. I'm sure one exists but I'm having trouble finding one.

Also, I have the Master Merchant and Awesome Guild Store add-ons. Does one (or both) of these allow me to apply the same filter that I see in guild stores but to my own personal bank inventory? I have so many mats and would like to organize them better when transferring items. If it's in the settings can someone help me find it?

Thanks in advance!
04/23/16, 01:29 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hi an welcome,

as far as I know ther eis no possibility to calculate equipment changes in advance (except manually with pen, paper and head^^).

For the inventory filter addon try: Advanced Filters
04/23/16, 03:52 PM   #3
Pinion
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Hi an welcome,

as far as I know ther eis no possibility to calculate equipment changes in advance (except manually with pen, paper and head^^).

For the inventory filter addon try: Advanced Filters

At least I wasn't simply overlooking an add-on for the equipment calculation. I have no excuse for not calculating it manually as you suggest...other than just plain laziness. When I heard there was an add-on for fishing I laughed thinking 'people sure are lazy!' but then I tried it and realized it was a great add-on. That got me thinking there must be one for figuring armor and weapon effects.

I just installed the Advanced Filter add-on and it works PERFECTLY for me. Soooo much easier dealing with inventory now.

Thanks again Baertram and thank you to everyone's time and hard work developing/supporting/testing all of these add-ons, I truly appreciate it.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Armor & Weapon Stats Addon