Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08/25/22, 03:38 AM   #1
helgamarie
Majority of add-ons not working afterlast update

first of all many thanks to the entire ESO community for creating these awesome add-ons. Then I would like to rant on how bad the state of the game is right now. And I'm talking about Zenimax not supporting the community or allowing the community for their addons to work smoothly. I think it´s ZeniMax's fault. Even Zenimax devs agreed that certain add-ons should be maintained by Zenimax like the minimap. To force the community to do Zenimax´s job, because they don't want to solve the game´s many issues is really shameful. Again thanks for these awesome addons but I think Zenimax should support more the community and stop indulging in other things we never asked instead of making add-ons to work much better with the game. If it won't be for those that spend countless hours working on add-ons we should be left with a breaking game as it happened after the beta. It is really shameful that after each update people are forced to spend trillions of hours of their time just bc Zenimax doesn't understand that they should have implemented the majority of the code behind those add-ons as part of the main game. this is obviously my personal view and I'm entitled to share these views bc I'm not being disrespectful to anyone. I will understand people disagreeing with me but plz avoid being rude or etc

ESOUI » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Majority of add-ons not working afterlast update