08/28/19, 12:17 PM   #1
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Question Are Stormy Weather (Thunder) Sounds Combined With All Other Ambient Sounds?

I have this little problem...
I usually play with my speakers on, listening to the game's sounds.
Problem is, when it starts storming in the game and the thunder sounds start, my cat gets scared and wants to hide.

So, I was wondering if there's a script command I could use to only silence the thunder. I don't want to silence all of the ambience.

I know there's ESO Audio Toggle I could use, but like I said, I don't want to silence all of the ambience, if that's at all possible.

Thank you for any and all assistance you may be able to give me.

TL;DR: Is it possible to mute thunder sounds while still allowing all other ambient sounds to be heard?

08/28/19, 01:30 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unfortunately not. We only got access to the sounds in the global SOUNDS table which contains the Crafting sounds or menu open, book page turn sounds.
Ambient, music etc. cannot be changed by addons, except the total volume as the addons do, which you have mentioned already.
08/28/19, 01:38 PM   #3
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Unfortunately not. We only got access to the sounds in the global SOUNDS table which contains the Crafting sounds or menu open, book page turn sounds.
Ambient, music etc. cannot be changed by addons, except the total volume as the addons do, which you have mentioned already.
Bummer. Thank you for the response, Baertram! I appreciate you!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Are Stormy Weather (Thunder) Sounds Combined With All Other Ambient Sounds?