02/16/14, 09:26 PM   #1
dijicaek
Various bugs

Not sure if I should have posted these seperately, I figured it'd be neater if I just posted one thread though.
Anyways I'd just like to point out a bunch of stuff, to try help make a great site even better.

- Weird Unicode icons displaying "F078" next to many menu items (character, crafting, exploration, etc). This also applies in the skill calculator and crafting sim, but different Unicode icons display there
- Sorting skills by tree doesn't work, it just hangs on "processing". Maybe due to some skills being shared by trees?
- In the skill calculator, you can drag a skill from the list to the hotbar, but you can't drag from one hotbar slot to another. A slight usability tweak that lets you drag from one slot to another (and swaps the skills if the slot is occupied) would be nice.

Edit: I should mention that the Unicode icons only show when I use Aurora. In Internet Explorer the icons don't show at all, which makes it difficult in the crafting sim where they are the buttons to increase or decrease the amount of crafting material.

Last edited by dijicaek : 02/16/14 at 09:29 PM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » ESOHead help, bugs, suggestions/questions » Various bugs