07/22/21, 02:12 PM   #1
TooManyToons
Companion Loadouts?

I was wondering if anyone was considering creating an add-on similar to AlphaGear/Bandit Gear/Dressing room but for companions? It would be really cool to have an add-on that allowed you to quickly swap out skills/gear on the companions.
07/22/21, 02:56 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
'Quickly' cannot be done as you need to interact with the companion first and show the companion menu, in order to be able to change any skills or gear or whatever. It is not possible to do this without the interaction + the menu shown!
So you manually need to talk to the companion first, always, before the switch could happen. Nothing via keybind before the next fight e.g. !

But I agreee: Having some profiles for the companion interaction menu would help.

Last edited by Baertram : 07/22/21 at 02:59 PM.
11/20/21, 11:46 AM   #3
Kiyakotari
I would 100% be okay with having to interact with the companions first, if there was just some kind of way to have the profiles saved. Is there a way to set them up perhaps similar to the "fashions" addon of the outfitter station, so we can equip them more rapidly without picking through inventories? Once you select a pre-built/saved fashion in that addon, it restricts your options in the outfitter to only the outfit options in that fashion. Something like that would be a massive improvement.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Companion Loadouts?