07/28/21, 02:33 PM   #1
Mr.Envy

AddOn for tracking the Golden Vendor in Cyrodiil

Hi guys, does anyone know if such an addon exists? Would be easier to keep track of the golden items that are in store this week, then to search online whenever you remember that shop even exists, which I'm sure happened to many of us, I'm sure I'm not the only one that lost a golden ring/neck for a set that I wanted...

I don't think such an AddOn would be hard to create if there isn't one out there already... And trust me, I searched some... Hadn't found one. I would do it myself but I have no idea how to code/create and addon...
If anyone would be so kind as to make one, I'm sure it will be a blast.
07/28/21, 05:56 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is no API given to read if the trader is there nor data from the golden vendor so one would need to manually add the items of the vendor to some tables of an addon and keep them updated after each patch.
I doubt anyone would be interetsed, or is bale to do this. If the items would stay the same this could have been done already, but they do not.
So the currently only addon in mind would be a reminder that it's weekend and the trader is there -> Which can be dona via a simple smartphone reminder etc. more easily.
07/30/21, 11:47 AM   #3
Mr.Envy

I understand. Well, that's too bad, as you said, updating it weekly would be too much of a struggle for something so small and it's not worth it. So yeah, I guess I'll have to make a way of reminding me every weekend to check it out ^^
07/30/21, 12:40 PM   #4
NeuroticPixels
Addon Addict

Premium Member
I use https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1905-RemindMe.html.
Also, lots of sticky notes IRL. Lol
07/31/21, 05:46 PM   #5
Mr.Envy

Originally Posted by LoneStar2911 View Post
I use https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1905-RemindMe.html.
Also, lots of sticky notes IRL. Lol
Oh, I will definetely try that one out, thx for that bud !

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » AddOn for tracking the Golden Vendor in Cyrodiil