08/30/18, 02:16 AM   #1
Mordamen
Looting

Is there some sort of addon that auto-loots containers and chests for you when you mouse over them? When i'm just going through delves and such, having to click like a maniac on each container is just such a pain and also wastes a ton of time.

If it was possible to just mouse over a lootable container and the addon would then open it and loot if for me, that would be a really cool timesaver. Is this a possibility?
08/30/18, 08:47 AM   #2
Malvenom
The mod “No, Thank you!” can hide the empty prompts.
08/30/18, 10:00 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No automation possible as this would be "Botting" and against the TOS of the game.....

But what's the problem by just pressing the button to loot and having setup the game to autloot all contents automatically? 1 button -> Loot done.
This is a base game setting.
08/30/18, 03:59 PM   #4
Malvenom
You couldn’t use two other mods to filter what loot you pick up. I use “Dustman” (filter what to junk and auto sale) and “Advanced Autoloot” which filter what to take out of containers.
08/31/18, 08:15 PM   #5
SDPhantom

If you have a Logitech gaming keyboard, "Left-Handed Controller", or MMO mouse, you can assign one of the G-keys to rapidly send keypresses while held down. It's questionable if ToS supports this and I've experienced some disconnecting issues related to testing. I don't know if other macro-capable keyboards have this configuration option, I only have experience using Logitech so far.
08/31/18, 09:09 PM   #6
SilverWF

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Malvenom View Post
You couldn’t use two other mods to filter what loot you pick up. I use “Dustman” (filter what to junk and auto sale) and “Advanced Autoloot” which filter what to take out of containers.
Advanced AutoLoot doesnt has that function. Prob some oooooooooold version from 2014, that most likely wouldn't even work in the current version of the game

Also, I dislike ppl who leave behind half looted containers.
09/01/18, 01:19 PM   #7
SlippyCheeze
Originally Posted by SilverWF View Post
Advanced AutoLoot doesnt has that function. Prob some oooooooooold version from 2014, that most likely wouldn't even work in the current version of the game

Also, I dislike ppl who leave behind half looted containers.
Yeah, much kinder to just take it all, and destroy what you don't want, rather that let the trash sit there until someone else comes along and does the job for you. The chest blocks other spawns basically forever if it isn't emptied.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Looting