03/01/19, 09:41 AM   #1
jycs
Make my 2nd account caracter to follow me?

Sorry for my english.

Do the libraries allow to make an addon for this ? I need that my 2nd account caracter follow me in order to xp it in skyreach for exemple.
03/01/19, 09:42 AM   #2
Wheels
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No, that would be botting, and is a bannable offense lol
03/01/19, 10:23 AM   #3
jycs
Just 1 second ago, I was at craiglorn on atronach xpeing my main account with my 2nd account afk in group, and I got "kicked" from the server, I can't connect again, I have this message "you were ejected from the server". It's a joke, did I got banned, and it's because of this tread ?
03/01/19, 10:31 AM   #4
jycs
I got unbanned just after I explained I got banned just wtf...

Anyway ok for botting, and I don't understand how it's not allowed when auto crafting is.
03/02/19, 02:20 AM   #5
Octopuss

My brain has melted a little bit just by reading this diarrhea.
03/02/19, 11:10 AM   #6
Verbalinkontinenz

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
hmm

multiboxing is allowed as long as the characters are used as intended. multicraft is a tolerated way of using a macro, right. taken strictly by the tos it would be forbidden, but i guess zos has to admit as well, that they just forgot to implement a quite usefull and needed functionality.

still afking a char in a group with a main char by using multiboxing is a banable offense, since u are doubling all your loot and xp with it and making your second char gain bonuses and loot without using it. i do agree, its hard to explain by tos, how it can be banable and forbidden, but in such cases a healthy understanding of fair and unfair would be enough for most people to understand, why its just wrong behaviour.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Make my 2nd account caracter to follow me?