02/11/18, 01:20 AM   #1
AaronGR

New to ESO need a mentoring guild. (NA)

Hello,

I have just purchased The Gold base edition, with the Morrowind Collectors edition downloading game with Elderscrollsonline.com launcher. Was hoping to find a guild that would be willing to take on a new player for raiding and just basic activities. I have played Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim though I have not played ESO past the beta MMORPGs I am familiar with. From Lineage 2 and WoW and all the others in between. I live Pacific time zone. I have a Mic so if any guilds require VoIP i am able to comply.

-Aaron
02/11/18, 02:25 AM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm confused. You're a lv 1 and you're trying to get into "raids" (trials, in this game). Typically you start with the main storyline. Then you get into random dungeons and do your utmost not to be dead weight, but don't worry, someone high level will carry the whole thing anyway. Then, once you're into champion levels, you start trying to do vet dungeons or normal trials.
02/11/18, 03:13 AM   #3
AaronGR

I apologize for the confusion, what I meant is I want to join a guild that is friendly in mentoring new players. But the guild its self would be more PVE-Raid related, I just listed Raiding as an End goal. Sorry to be so unclear, thank you for shedding some light on the inner details of ESO.
02/11/18, 03:20 AM   #4
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For now, you'll just want to find any PvE guild that is friendly to progression. Have you looked through the official forums list of guilds?

Anything that says "trade" or "veteran" is probably not what you're looking for: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.co...s/en-pc-mac-na
02/11/18, 04:32 AM   #5
z3r05k111
Originally Posted by AaronGR View Post
I apologize for the confusion, what I meant is I want to join a guild that is friendly in mentoring new players. But the guild its self would be more PVE-Raid related, I just listed Raiding as an End goal. Sorry to be so unclear, thank you for shedding some light on the inner details of ESO.
I just started a new guild the other day, we have a bank and tabard thus far. A lot of players in the guild are pretty new, so you'd have people to group up with, and I myself-- while no expert, have been playing off and on a few years and am mroe than happy to offer advice
05/04/18, 12:35 PM   #6
Lunaugh
Willing to assist.
Join the Cult of Eudaimonia!

Our goal is to grow together, following the wisdom of the Greater Dragon Eudaimonia!

Just google 'eudaimonia' and you'll have a sense of what we are about.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » New to ESO need a mentoring guild. (NA)