02/25/14, 02:23 PM   #1
The Allfather of Draugen

Draugen - Blood is Power (Ebonheart - True Competitive PvX)

PLAYING ON THE PC
(EBONHEART PACT)
FOR THE DRAUGEN – By Torzelan Hoarfrost

GUILD LORE | FORUMS
VIDEO

—————————————————————————

“Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother, and my sisters, and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people, Back to the beginning! Lo, they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them, In the halls of Valhalla! Where the brave may live forever!”

Guild Charter:

Motto: One guild, filled with many visions, serving one purpose in seamless harmony.

Draugen is a guild about making new friends, and having high adventure with a strong focus on teamwork, desire, and commitment. We are an Eastern Time Zone based RvR, PvP, PvE, Raiding and Light RP Guild. We seek new friends that will play together and achieve together in a friendly casual atmosphere with a casual devotion and hardcore attitude. We seek those with past MMO, PvP and Raiding experience. Light role-play is available to enhance the gaming atmosphere but, it is not “required” to be in character. We wish to achieve balance between all the styles of play but at or near “end game” the focus will lean toward PvP and Raiding. We thrive in consuming ALL content and will not necessarily race to the “end game” for “end games” sake. Despite our lofty goals we do not want The Draugen to feel like a job, it should feel like an adventure! Having fun is our primary concern, but as passionate gamers we will not live under another’s shadow.

The Focus:

Having fun and camaraderie is, and will always remain our number one priority. We will raise the bar and make new friends one member at a time. We strive to be your family out in the wilds of our games. We will remain committed to each other as brothers and sisters in all our endeavors; be it in the Slaughter, Adventure, Crafting, or Socializing. Each is as equally important as the other.

Alliances:

In an environment of ever-present danger, one must be ever-vigilant. Through a preemptive coalition, driven by shared goals and values, guilds OneSky and Draugen have entered into a concrete siege-pact. Once we've secured our guilds' respective keeps, we will sustain an ever-vigilant line of communication; so that we're readily able to help defend one-another, and commit our sovereign guild-bodies to tandem tactical scenarios. Both guilds have entirely unique and independent backgrounds in this respect, and combining what each guild brings to the table will create a strong foundation for consistent combat strength; assuredly, something that will evolve as time in-game progresses!

What We Seek:

Our success is only achievable by our members. We seek team players, friendly, helpful, committed, mature, and loyal. These individuals are selfless and strive to be “that” to all others. We seek those that can communicate their voice on all subjects good or bad in a respectable and approachable manor. We embrace those that wish to become brothers and sisters on the Quest of a life time where we depend upon and need the other. The lone wolf will find little comfort here!

How to Join:

Joining our community is simple, but understand… you are joining more than a simple guild for an MMO. You are joining a community of gamers, with like minds and ambitions, so that when it comes down to the crunch, and you’re ready to play, you have friends to be with and enemies in common. There is no better feeling in the world, than being with a partner and joining in conquest!
  • Visit our website to begin the process: LINK
  • Register on our forums to create an account with us: LINK
  • Submit an application!
  • Once submitted the application is automatically posted for review.
  • Be active throughout the recruitment process. We do not accept or retain ghost members.
  • Once accepted you will be promoted to the rank of Member.
  • Be active in our forums and with our further recruitment.

True PvX

Draugen is a guild that prides itself on being wholly PvX and providing a great casual and hardcore experience to all players. We do this by promoting leaders into each faculty of the gaming experience and giving them full responsibility over their respective areas. This grants the guild a very authentic experience in each field.

PvE: Nekros Parousia is in charge of this division. Given his experience and expertise in the field there is no doubt that Draugen will one day be known for our monumental and successful outcomes in the field of raiding and basic grouping. Throughout the game, they will be tasked with experimenting, learning, and eventually running groups for all dungeon material with a focus on end game progression raiding. We aim to accomplish high and are determined to do so successfully. In the past we have been known for great successes and seek to be a known name again. Even in pre-launch, they are tirelessly working at theorycrafting to provide the best possible information to our guilded brethren.

PvP: Imix The Conqueror is currently leading our PvP division, and has been doing so for some time now. Imix is actively working, with what little information he has, and with the aide of his Official Assistants, Aromando and Corpsetaker, to come up with the best possible strategy for a squad based attack at conquering Cyrodil. These squads will be made up of elite player killers whose sole purpose in life will be raising the Ebonheart banner in victory over its foes. If a need should arise, they will be hireable by outside guilds or those looking for even the simplest of tasks to be accomplished in the contested zones. More information to come…

RP/Lore: Our blood, is our power.

Background: The Draugen is a guild based loosely of the Nordic mythologies in combination with Norse injection. Their rules and structure come from a background eerily similiar to the Companions of Skyrim with a tie to the Werewolf sect. Little is known as to whether or not the Draugen are, themselves, werewolves, however they take great pride in their bloodline and lineage and attrtibute their histories to that of the wolf. They believe that the most powerful force in all of Tamriel is in their blood, and that in their blood lies all of their power.

Backstory: Can be found and read, here.

Last edited by The Allfather of Draugen : 03/03/14 at 03:24 AM.
03/03/14, 03:23 AM   #2
The Allfather of Draugen

What a great weekend! I felt very honored to be able to play beside many of our esteemed members and allies. Unfortunately, the main server we were on in Cyrodiil, Axe of Something, was just unplayable. So we ventured into Vohlendrung with our allies, OneSky. We were so close to crowning an emperor! Both Umomar and Vidar Odinson, of Draugen, were 1 and 2 respectively, but a bug refused to allow us that chance. We had all the requirements, so I know, next time, there will be no stopping us!

Applications are BACK OPEN. So drop by today and submit an application.

Greatness is waiting!!
03/29/14, 03:08 AM   #3
The Allfather of Draugen

Great to see how active this community has become. Hopefully it continues to grow, and hopefully too, these addons are ready for this weekend. We've got a great group going into launch, but currently, our official recruitment is closed. You can still sign up on our website and join us through early access and launch, but official memberships won't open again until late April.
05/22/14, 02:10 PM   #4
Aybra

Come join us in preparation for Caglorn/ updates to PVP/ and new RP adventures.
06/25/14, 09:49 AM   #5
Superimposedhope
On the bloodispower website the guild isn't listed, does that mean you are not taking apps or did I miss something?

J.
01/06/16, 06:15 PM   #6
kryptikkxx
looking for invite

hey guys, V5 Sorc here looking for an inv!

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Draugen - Blood is Power (Ebonheart - True Competitive PvX)