05/02/14, 04:38 PM   #1
tim25
Exclamation <XBOX ONE> Shadows of Sithis

Has society rejected you and your taste for blood? Deemed you an outcast, monster, or murderer? Sithis accepts you. For he is the true creator and understands our taste for blood. Our Family, Shadows of Sithis, walk in the night following Sithis and his will. We will take the ruby throne and spread his influence across all of Nirn!

What makes us, us?

An ESO community- We are an ESO dedicated group. Being friendly and having a good personality is more important than being a v10 with the Sword of 1000 Truths and being a complete annoyance.

Semi-Hardcore- I say this because we will have scheduled events, use strategy, chain of command, and are goal driven. However, its ok to have a life out of ESO and other friends.

Military Based- Like 95% of guilds out there we are a military inspired group. The only reason why I felt a need to put this in is that 2 of our 3 Guild Leaders are US Marines. Therefore we know how a military group actually runs.

PvP Based- The main focus of this guild is to organize a fighting force and work with other guilds in the campaign to take over cyrodiil. We will partake in guild created PvP events, the battle over Cyrodiil both on the large and small scale, and take advantage of all things Cyrodiil has to offer. However as a community we may throw together some PvE events and of coarse trade.

Our Mission

To build a friendly and goal driven community;

to use coordinated force, build alliances, and use battlefield strategy to take over cyrodiil.

Misc Details

Xbox One Guild

Aldmeri Dominion

We accept all Races

Preferred ages 17+

-Tim

http://shadowsofsithis.guildlaunch.c...php?gid=373188
06/01/15, 05:21 PM   #2
Flash121
Sithis Still alive!!

Hey everyone with launch almost upon us I know everyone must be getting super excited. Just wanted to let everyone know this guild is active and made up of a good group of guys with varying experience. Trust me this game will be a lot more fun with some guildmates to play with. Visit the website and join up!!!

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » <XBOX ONE> Shadows of Sithis