02/12/15, 03:14 PM   #1
RugerRino
I guild that is more than a guild it is a Community, The Accursed Legion

The Accursed Legion, when I hear that I think support, why? I see it in the game, the need for different style gamers working on different aspects of the game, supporting each other to benefit the community as a whole by supporting the members and training, planning to WIN. What is the most important part of the game to you, what if I said you could play that way and as a member of The Accursed Legion we would support the other parts of the game. PVP gamers put your points to survivability toward your armor your weapons your fighting skills and when you need to upgrade your armor enchantments weapons need potions meals soulgems we will help you not just by helping you get those thing but by making you the best we can. If your a crafter we work the same for you we will help you do your crafts make sure you are getting the perks you need and the research goes on, even helping you get through the quest and dungeons buy supplying tanks to help you through the PVE sections.The plans are in the works the benefits are better than any other we have found from any other gaming community. Our Officers put members first, we are willing to take the time and work with any member one on one or in a group helping you build your character placing your points even trick and tip we have learned by playing the game on PC (We are a Xbox One Community). If any of this sounds like something you would be interested in please hit us up on XB1 (IDs listed below) or online at http://accursedlegion.enjin.com which pulls up on mobile or the Internet Explorer on your Xbox. We invite every member to add us as Friends on XB1 and the web site (plz note our website is how we are tracking members and how we are tracking benefits for our members)

DrunkBALLZOUTxx – Guild Leader
PearceV76 – Executive Officer
RugerRino – Crafting Officer
K1NG EMP – Tactics Officer

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » I guild that is more than a guild it is a Community, The Accursed Legion