07/01/19, 09:33 AM   #21
Drakanwulf

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No promises. I still use it as well, but I'm not spending nearly as much time with ESO as in the early days, much less on add-ons. I never did updates only to bump API version, I need some code changes to justify a release
But if you don't update the "mer Torch Bug" manifest, even for the stupid APIVersion: bumps, then Minion will continue to pull the OOD version that, by default, will not load unless the OOD checkbox is turned ON which, by default, removes much of the version checking code in the game's add-on loader.

And irritates the heck out of OCD challenged people like me who cannot stand to turn any form of error checking off.
07/03/19, 11:33 AM   #22
Kyoma
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Drakanwulf View Post
But if you don't update the "mer Torch Bug" manifest, even for the stupid APIVersion: bumps, then Minion will continue to pull the OOD version that, by default, will not load unless the OOD checkbox is turned ON which, by default, removes much of the version checking code in the game's add-on loader.

And irritates the heck out of OCD challenged people like me who cannot stand to turn any form of error checking off.
Tell Minion to not auto-update TorchBug?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Why don't addons include dependant libs anymore?