03/25/14, 11:19 AM   #1
Liquid_Wolf

Covenant of the Phoenix - US

Covenant of the Phoenix is an international gaming community that maintains high standards of game play while still maintaining a close-knit family atmosphere.

The guild was established in 1997 on the Great Lakes server of Ultima Online and was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits.

Since it’s inception, CotP has branched out into a wide variety of MMOs and other games. Currently, ArcheAge, EverQuest Next, Pathfinder, Black Desert, The Repopulation, Elder Scrolls Online, Life is Feudal, and Wildstar loom large on our radar.

We are much more than just a guild, we are a family. The community is very active in the management of the guild and the website. All members are viewed as equals and are not considered just another number.

Our membership ranges in age from teens to the late sixties and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent).

Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. That doesn’t mean we don’t do our best to be the top guild in every game we play; it just means that we don’t set any ridiculous requirements for our members to live up to. Gaming should be fun, not work!

II. Guild Focus

We have a good mix of gaming styles from the casual to the hard-core, with our focus being to provide opportunities for all our members to participate in end-game events. We plan to be involved in all facets of game-play and provide support to our members in whatever path they choose to follow.

We don’t force members to raid or play “x” amount of hours per week. Our community has an established and sustainable mix of style, talent and ability which allow us to accomplish our goals without burning out any particular group.

If you are interested in joining more than just a guild, in joining a family, then check us out at: http://www.cotp.info
-~-

Last edited by Liquid_Wolf : 03/25/14 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Including Banner
03/25/14, 12:03 PM   #2
Qieri

I've been in many guilds along the way, and with CotP a long time. Because they are family, I make the effort to pull in old and new friends so they can also share the fun.

We hope you will become a new member, and look forward to getting to know you.
03/25/14, 01:29 PM   #3
Arelos
I've been a member of Covenant of the Phoenix since 2007. I've had the privilege of playing alongside them in games such as LotRO, DDO, SWG, Tabula Rasa, and Warhammer Online. The game titles have changed, but the experience with CotP has remained constant. The guild has a friendly, family atmosphere, whether you're in-game or on the forums. I haven't played an MMO in a few years, but when I gained an interest in ESO, I knew right away which guild I would be joining. I can't wait to play with CotP again!
08/18/21, 01:10 AM   #4
jeremylake
Thanks guys!

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Covenant of the Phoenix - US