03/09/14, 09:15 PM   #1
Rooster
Synergy is now looking for a few good people

Synergy is looking for a few good people to run with. We are recruiting any and all players who are looking for other like minded people to run with. We are a multi gaming guild with established guilds in a number of different games including MechWarrior Online, Star Trek Online, Star Wars the Old Republic, Final Fantasy XIV, as well as a number of other games. We plan on having an end game guild on the Dominion side though there is plans of establishing a presence in the other 2 factions as well.
So if you like PVP or PVE or just to find a group of good people to hang out with and have a great time feel free to look us up.
We have our own website as well as communicate via TS3. We have many players always willing to help and run with other players in different games and hope too make big presence in Elder Scrolls online as well.

Website info: http://www.synergy-community.com/

TeamSpeak Info: ts3.synergy-community.com no password needed
If you jump into ts3 feel free to ask an officer for help or assistance or if you see me there just give a swift kick and will do my best to make sure you feel right at home lol.
03/10/14, 09:43 AM   #2
Princess

I have been with Synergy for over 3 years and love it! Great people!!! Looking forward to meeting new people within ESO!!!
03/10/14, 11:04 PM   #3
Rooster
Heya princess good to see you on here as well and yes Synergy has been a great place to hang your gaming hat at for quite a few years now. been a crazy fun ride to say the least since ive been a member there.
03/12/14, 01:00 PM   #4
Princess

If anyone is interested in hoping on our team speak 3 and chatting, feel free!!!! Also, be sure to check out our website!! Information for these two can be found in Roosters first post on this thread!
03/12/14, 06:32 PM   #5
Rooster
For any questions regarding Synergy or our role in ESO feel free to contact me via our website here on this thread teamspeak or even a pm through this website.
03/13/14, 05:07 PM   #6
Princess

I can't wait until Beta tomorrow!!
03/15/14, 08:22 AM   #7
Princess

Having a blast in beta!!! Be sure to join us on the dominion faction!!! Synergy Dominion is our guild name!!
03/17/14, 11:21 AM   #8
Rooster
Had an awesome weekend met lots of great people and can't wait for this game to go live! We recruited a huge amount of awesome players and we are still recruiting for the Synergy Domination so feel free to check us out!
03/24/14, 01:17 PM   #9
Blue Sky
Smile Synergy is Awesome

I joined on the live server and have been having fun in Synergy, i get lots of help You really should consider Syngery as your guild.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Guilds » Synergy is now looking for a few good people