05/08/19, 03:25 PM   #1
penniopolis
Master Merchant Logs me out

For several days now everytime I have Master Merchant installed it logs me out while downloading sales. I've tried everything I can think of. Uninstalling MM. Deleting variables. Begging. Yelling. I'm all out of ideas.

Everything is updated and yes, I even tried restarting the computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
05/09/19, 06:16 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is done due to message spam ingame in the process of the scan.
You need to check the MM settings ingame to see if there is something like a "delay" or "wait time" for the scans and increase this.

If this does not work:

And before login you might need to backup and rename your MM SavedVariables files in order to let them be build new.
05/09/19, 01:54 PM   #3
penniopolis
I've set the delay for as long as I can. And I've tried with a fresh MM install that does not have any saved variables. Neither worked.
05/09/19, 05:20 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Did you try to disable ALL OTHER addons and librariues (unneeded ones) to check if it might be another addon then?
Just a guess but sometimes it helps.
05/15/19, 08:27 AM   #5
penniopolis
That was it. Uninstalled Leo's Guild Manager and now it is working fine. I'm guessing the 2 of them together along with Raffle Gold Tally was just too much at login. Luckily I don't need the manager to track what I need to for my guild.
05/16/19, 01:51 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Glad this helped. It's a good approach to test what is the problem: Disable all others.

Please be so kind and inform the Master Merchant and Leo addon authors about the problem via the addon comments of the affected addons. I bet they can work something out to fix it, if they know about the problem

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Master Merchant Logs me out