02/21/14, 05:37 PM   #1
madangrypally
Alchemy Potions

Title says it all. Would like to have an AddOn that list ingredients to potions.

I do know basic coding but have no clue where to start to learn how to make addons myself. Will check out the book store later this week and see if I can find any. Rather not search the internet because dont want to risk un safe sites.
02/21/14, 06:00 PM   #2
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Based on my experience with Alchemy, got to level 9, you need to discover what combination of herbs and solution will make what potion. It may take a while before all of them are known but an addon that discovers it as you go along and keeps a history of your attempts, successes and failures is one of the ones I was planning on looking into, dependant on what information is accessible to addons.

Ultimately I suspect it would end up being able to list each recipe and its sources and be used for recipe info sites.

A quick look at alchemy/crafting functions in the api it looks like it may be possible to track this but until the next beta weekend I won't be able to investigate addon creation options myself.
02/22/14, 08:56 AM   #3
madangrypally
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
Based on my experience with Alchemy, got to level 9, you need to discover what combination of herbs and solution will make what potion. It may take a while before all of them are known but an addon that discovers it as you go along and keeps a history of your attempts, successes and failures is one of the ones I was planning on looking into, dependant on what information is accessible to addons.

Ultimately I suspect it would end up being able to list each recipe and its sources and be used for recipe info sites.

A quick look at alchemy/crafting functions in the api it looks like it may be possible to track this but until the next beta weekend I won't be able to investigate addon creation options myself.

Any two or three flowers can be combined and the potions will obtain whatever properties they share. Some negative properties cancel out some positive properties.

At first only 2 flowers can be used. At 15 Alchemy level with Laboratory 3 flows could be used.

I can think of a few ways to code it but it wont be anywhere near efficient or user friendly because I only have rudimentary coding experience.

Last edited by madangrypally : 02/27/14 at 09:42 AM.
02/23/14, 08:32 AM   #4
Shroudeye

Thanks for posting this
02/28/14, 12:00 AM   #5
Morkulth
There are spreadsheets that have all the herbs and their properties going around the PTS. People are just aren't allowed to share it yet.
02/28/14, 09:11 AM   #6
ESOljl

there are several posts in this forum that have the link to the plants table. If they are not active, let me know. I have my copy. Keep in mind the effects may change this beta.
03/05/14, 04:28 AM   #7
Shroudeye

What happened to the link?
03/20/14, 08:31 PM   #8
Taiisien

So I have never been able to get a copy of that plants table, so i created one of my own, I am hoping to eventually write an addon for crafting that displays recipes / alchemy plant attributes. Anyway I included all the information I gathered during the beta and then cross referenced it with the data available on ESOHead for the stuff I was missing, here is a pic of my table and I can try to upload the xls if anyone wants it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Plant Attributes.jpg
Views:	1439
Size:	439.9 KB
ID:	46  

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Alchemy Potions