08/31/19, 06:53 AM   #1
nyssa
Question Master Merchant only shows one guild

Can anyone help me find out why Master Merchant can only see one of my guilds? I belong to three guilds in total but it only seems to recognise the first guild I joined, which I don't use for sales. Other guild members can see my sales in Master Merchant.

I have tried the following:

1) Uninstalled ALL addons using Minion, then deleted any other obvious files left behind in Windows Explorer. Restarted Windows, to be sure.

2) Re-installed ONLY Master Merchant, but it still only sees my first guild.

3) I then assumed that it might be a problem within ESO itself, not correctly reporting my membership of my second (trading) guild. So, I joined a third guild today to see if that one showed up ... but it doesn't.

I'm stuck for ideas now. Can anyone suggest what else I could try to get it working?

Thanks.
08/31/19, 07:55 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you delete the SavedVariables of MasterMerchant too?
Logout, go to the addons folder, one folder up, the should be the folder SavedVariables. In there you'll find .lua files of the addons, where the name should be similar to the addon name. Rename the ones named something like mm or mastermerchant.Lua e.g. Mm.lua.backup and login with a new installed mm + needed libraries.
08/31/19, 03:55 PM   #3
sylviermoone
Hey, Nyssa:

Have you turned your verbose message settings up to 4? This will help you see where MM is in the scanning process.

Most likely what's happening is that the one guild that's registering just has fewer sales than the ones that aren't yet registered. Turn your verbose up (you can do this in chat by typing /mm verbose 4) and give MM time to do the job. With the throttling of addons access to guild history data, this process can take several hours.
11/14/19, 11:34 PM   #4
Atalle
sylviermoone! THANKS SO MUCH that worked for my issue.

Been trying to fix this issue for a few months and tried almost everything prior. Even left the guilds and went back in them to make it worse. Was only saving 4/5 then left 2 and was only saving 2 after going back to them! Wish I would have seen this thread back in September

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Master Merchant only shows one guild