08/12/19, 04:15 PM   #1
JP Fred
What Happened!

I am a user, not developer, and was shocked after the new ESO update 90% of the add-ons I have installed showed up red and not usable.

Since I am new to add-ons and ESOUI and I guess my question would be; when will the current ad dons be up to speed with the ESO release?
08/12/19, 04:17 PM   #2
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by JP Fred View Post
I am a user, not developer, and was shocked after the new ESO update 90% of the add-ons I have installed showed up red and not usable.

Since I am new to add-ons and ESOUI and I guess my question would be; when will the current ad dons be up to speed with the ESO release?

When you are on the selection panel of the addon check the little box marqued : allow outdated addons

This should resolve a lot if not all of the addons problems and give time to our authors to update the addons without rush.
08/12/19, 08:30 PM   #3
silvereyes

Originally Posted by JP Fred View Post

Addons are not updated by the main game launcher. You need to either update them manually by downloading new versions from esoui.com, or install https://minion.gg/ to allow you to grab all the newest versions of your addons at once with a simple button click.
08/12/19, 11:16 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by Anceane View Post
When you are on the selection panel of the addon check the little box marqued : allow outdated addons

This should resolve a lot if not all of the addons problems and give time to our authors to update the addons without rush.
This will happen each time a bigger patch is installed. ZOs is just disabling the checkbox automatically and all addons not having the same apivetsion as the game has will be disabled. Check the forum here for apivetsion checkbox and you'll find plenty of information.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » What Happened!