05/25/14, 11:49 AM   #1
Meirani
Harvester Add-On Not Working

Is anyone having the same problem as me? I've tried installing the add-on with the game open and it didn't work so I uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it with the game and launcher closed but I am still not able to see anything on my map, even after harvesting nodes. The add-on shows up in my add-ons menu, but not in my settings. Does anyone have any ideas?
05/25/14, 01:57 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Is it showing as out of date in the addon menu? If so, click the "load out of date" check box on that same menu.
05/25/14, 02:59 PM   #3
Meirani
Nope - it's showing that it is updated and my boyfriend has it working perfectly on his game so I have no idea why it isn't working - just wondered if anyone else had the same problem and/or a solution
05/30/14, 04:23 PM   #4
zgrssd
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All that is needed for new addons to be recognised/changed addons to be considered/disabeled addons to be unloaded is a reaload of the UI. This happens during logout/login, or everytiem you give the /reloadui command via chat or Addon menu,

Are you sure it is the top layer folder you put in the Addons folder? Often decompression tools will create a subfolder when deompressing - usually named like the .zip file (wich also often contains the version). And it is common practive to zip the whole addon folder at once.
The most important thing is that the Folder of the Addon contains the manifest (a .txt file with same name as the Addon folder). From there we can pretty much choose the file and folder structure.
If it does not show in the list, then the game does not find a manifest of same name as the folder.
06/15/14, 10:56 AM   #5
Old Wolf77
Unhappy not work to

Mine is not working to. One thing I know is wrong is it is not showing up in setting like the other add-ons. I think I could get it to work if I could figure out why it is not showing up in settings. Anybody have any Idea?
06/15/14, 11:27 AM   #6
Xrystal
caritas omnia vincit

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Old Wolf77 View Post
Mine is not working to. One thing I know is wrong is it is not showing up in setting like the other add-ons. I think I could get it to work if I could figure out why it is not showing up in settings. Anybody have any Idea?
It will only appear in settings if it has settings programmed to go on there. The addon should work if it appears in your addon list and is checked, when you log in and switch characters and press the escape key to access the main menu.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Harvester Add-On Not Working