04/29/14, 03:26 AM   #1
namlloc
Sorcerer Crystal Fragments Instant cast notification

HI, new to all this so hello and thank you to any 1 that's able to help.

Not sure if could be applyed to other classes or not but as a Sorcerer I Morphed Crystal Fragments giving 35% chance to make next magicka ability instant cast and cost 50% less. Loseing the cast time on this is great but i never know if its instant or not.

Is there any addon or could someone please help make one, that lights up my action button to let me know this abilty is available.

Many thanks to anyone who has the time to help.

adam
04/29/14, 09:44 PM   #2
Hep
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Foundry Tactical Combat does. Pretty smart - it does a check when you cast a spell to see if it's Crystal Fragments, and if it is, it looks on your toolbar for it. It then checks to see what the spell cast time currently is. If it has been lessened, it does some scrolling text to alert you it's ready to go.

Note that your character's hands will glow purple when it's primed.
05/08/14, 02:04 PM   #3
Matth3w
I never see the scrolling text from FTC so I downloaded a new mod that just came out called sorcerer helper or something.
05/08/14, 02:28 PM   #4
stjobe

My latest addon SorcererHelper will alert you to Crystal Fragments procs (not by lighting up the action bar, but by displaying a rather large Crystal Fragments icon at a place of your choosing).

It works a bit differently than FTC's implementation; I check the cost of Crystal Fragments, and if it's half what it usually is, that's a proc.

The addon will also gently remind you to summon any unsummoned familiars, clannfears, or winged twilights.
05/08/14, 02:30 PM   #5
Matth3w
Any chance you can update it to also remind you to cast Mage light or inner light?
05/08/14, 02:34 PM   #6
Reager
You can check out mine as well
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info4...mentsProc.html
05/08/14, 02:39 PM   #7
stjobe

Originally Posted by Matth3w View Post
Any chance you can update it to also remind you to cast Mage light or inner light?
There are several requests for tracking different buffs already; Surge, Lightning Form, Expert Hunter.

I wasn't planning on writing a general buff-tracking addon, but I'll try to implement as many as I can (that makes sense from it being a sorcerer-only addon). I'll add your request to the list.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Sorcerer Crystal Fragments Instant cast notification