06/05/14, 07:57 AM   #1
Nameious
Game becoming unresponsive (Addon Issue)?

I'm having an issue with my game at the moment. The issue is when I'm doing things IE using skill points searching guild store ect my game will bug out and what work (changing guild store, spending skill point) then my game becomes unresponsive and I can't do anything but attack. If i hit esc menu doesn't come up also using normal keyminds wont work in bank ect. Before I go through my massive addon list I wanted to ask if someone else had this issue with an addon. I've tried a few things so far I tried moving my saved variables folder no joy.

Last edited by Nameious : 06/05/14 at 08:49 AM.
06/05/14, 10:21 AM   #2
skyraker
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
While there are always potential addon issues (especially if you run a lot of them), there is still a chance the game is the problem. I already see you are experiencing the ESC bug, which is a known game bug.
06/05/14, 10:28 AM   #3
Nameious
Seems to be caused my Alchemist addon havent had any issues since I disabled it. More testing needed to to see if its that addon.
06/05/14, 02:07 PM   #4
zgrssd
Originally Posted by Nameious View Post
Seems to be caused my Alchemist addon havent had any issues since I disabled it. More testing needed to to see if its that addon.
Ext Group Leader was the first with a Esc bug, but it is fixed now.
Chances are alchemist has the same or a similiar bug. I heard others talking about Alchemist being the problem on the main forum.
06/05/14, 02:25 PM   #5
Garkin

Addon Alchemist uses library Unicorn that could cause conflicts because of global variable self.

To fix this issue open file lib\Unicorn\Unicorn\List.lua and change line 207 from:
Lua Code:
  1. self = {
to
Lua Code:
  1. local self = {
After this change it works for me without any errors.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Game becoming unresponsive (Addon Issue)?