06/08/14, 07:01 PM   #1
METALPUNKS
Addons acting odd

So I updated a few add ons on Friday. Came back Sunday to play and log in and every single add on is checked off in game, before it was just a few. Also some of the settings were gone or reset, some stayed. On top of that there is this new folder in my eso folder, instead of the live folder I now have the live folder and a new one named ESO_BUILD_BRANCH. What is going on?!
06/08/14, 08:40 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by METALPUNKS View Post
So I updated a few add ons on Friday. Came back Sunday to play and log in and every single add on is checked off in game, before it was just a few. Also some of the settings were gone or reset, some stayed. On top of that there is this new folder in my eso folder, instead of the live folder I now have the live folder and a new one named ESO_BUILD_BRANCH. What is going on?!
I am sorry you have that folder I hope you find an answer. I don't have that folder myself.

If you copy the contents of your addon folder and your SavedVariables folder to that branch what happens?

..\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns
..\Elder Scrolls Online\live\SavedVariables
..\Elder Scrolls Online\ESO_BUILD_BRANCH\AddOns
..\Elder Scrolls Online\ESO_BUILD_BRANCH\SavedVariables

Did you sign up for any test realm or beta stuff. I don't even know if there is a beta sign up process I'm just throwing it out there.
06/16/14, 11:52 AM   #3
zgrssd
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by METALPUNKS View Post
On top of that there is this new folder in my eso folder, instead of the live folder I now have the live folder and a new one named ESO_BUILD_BRANCH. What is going on?!
That this folder appears is a bug of the game.
If you see it you should delete it ASAP as it being around can cause your addons and addon settings to be deleted.
See also:
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...-branch-folder

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addons acting odd