05/30/19, 10:10 AM   #1
JP Fred
Question New to Minion/Addons (errors encountered)

Hi Gang

Like I mentioned, I am new to Minion and the use of Add-ons. I have been playing ESO for over a year and a friend that I play ESO with on the PS4 mentioned Add-ons. I have never noticed and I googled and found ESOUI.

My question is that if I try to use any add-on I get an error. Here is the one I get when I try to use the HarvestMap add-on by Shinni.

UI Error

user:/AddOns/TamrielMapping/libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:901: function expected instead of nil
stack traceback:
user:/AddOns/TamrielMapping/libs/LibAddonMenu-2.0/LibAddonMenu-2.0.lua:901: in function 'lam:RegisterAddonPanel'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = tbl, addonID = "HarvestMapControl", panelData = tbl, container = ud </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/LAMPanel.lua:676: in function 'Settings:InitializeLAM'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = tbl, panelData = tbl, optionsTable = tbl, submenuTable = tbl, validGameVersions = tbl, validGameVersionsDisplay = tbl, submenuTable = tbl, IsMapDisabled = user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/LAMPanel.lua:291, submenuTable = tbl, IsCompassDisabled = user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/LAMPanel.lua:437, submenuTable = tbl, IsWorldDisabled = user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/LAMPanel.lua:487, submenuTable = tbl, IsTimerDisabled = user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/LAMPanel.lua:572, submenuTable = tbl </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/Options/LoadSettings.lua:86: in function 'Settings:Initialize'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = tbl </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/HarvestMap.lua:12: in function 'Harvest:InitializeModules'
|caaaaaa<Locals> self = tbl, _ = 5, moduleTable = tbl </Locals>|r
user:/AddOns/HarvestMap/Modules/HarvestMap/HarvestMap.lua:38: in function 'Harvest.OnLoad'
|caaaaaa<Locals> eventCode = 65536, addOnName = "HarvestMap" </Locals>|r

Little Help!

Actually all add-ons give me an error.
05/30/19, 11:10 AM   #2
Shinni
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This is an error in TamrielMappingProject.
For some reason the addon author decided to edit the LibAddonMenu manifest. He removed references to important files, which then broke LibAddonMenu.

You can fix this by removing the folder LibAddonMenu-2.0 inside TamrielMapping/libs/ and installing this addon:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info7-LibAddonMenu.html
05/30/19, 03:59 PM   #3
JP Fred
Thumbs up Super thanks!

Thanks. That fix took care of the issue.
05/30/19, 10:10 PM   #4
SirAndy

Originally Posted by Shinni View Post
This is an error in TamrielMappingProject.
For some reason the addon author decided to edit the LibAddonMenu manifest. He removed references to important files, which then broke LibAddonMenu.

You can fix this by removing the folder LibAddonMenu-2.0 inside TamrielMapping/libs/ and installing this addon:
https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info7-LibAddonMenu.html
Thanks for pointing that out, i'll be dropping in a fix for TTMP tomorrow ...
05/31/19, 01:53 PM   #5
SirAndy

Originally Posted by SirAndy View Post
Thanks for pointing that out, i'll be dropping in a fix for TTMP tomorrow ...
TTMP has been updated ...

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » New to Minion/Addons (errors encountered)